The Prisoner and the Prison guard

AU: Criminal Douma / Prison guard Akaza / Deaf Douma

Genre: Fluff / Angst? (A tiny bit of smut at the end but not really)

Note: This took a long time and it's kinda cringe👺

_____________________________

Akazas POV: 

Today was another normal day in the prison, watching the prisoners and such, today we got a new prisoner that caught my eye, he had rainbow eyes which stood out to me. He had such an insane face, it gave me a chill. I hoped I wasn't the one watching him today. "Soyama! We need you to watch our new prisoner!" I heard one of the guards say, "Is it the one with rainbow eyes?" I asked, hoping it wasn't. "Yes, now go to cell — to watch him." I sighed, walking over to cell — to watch the new prisoner. 

The new prisoner was... just sitting on the floor in the cell? What kind of prisoner does that. I stared at the rainbow eyed prisoner, he was so quiet, the prisoners here usually yell and cuss at the guards, what's this one doing? I bent down to his level, staring at him through the bars, did he even realize? He was staring at the floor, almost as if he couldn't hear or talk, "Hey, look up here." I said hesitantly, but the prisoner.. he kept staring at the floor, could he hear me? Was he deaf? I waved my hand in front of him, he looked up, staring at me with his piercing eyes. "Can you hear me??" I said, he tilted his head, being quiet. I quickly stood up and went to the confiscated items, "Those jerks, they took his damn hearing-aids?!" I mumbled, looking for his confiscated items, I saw it and froze up, there was a kitten plushy, why the hell would they take that from him! I quickly grabbed the plush and his hearing-aids, walking back to his cell. 

I slid his hearing-aids through the bars, as well as the plush. He looked up and quickly crawled to the hearing-aids, putting them in his ears while sniffling. He grabbed the plush and hugged it, looking at me. "T-Thank you." "How did you get here, what did you do?" I asked, curious about why he was so different from the others. "I was.. charged for murder.." I backed up after hearing that. "But.. I was only charged for it because in court.. I was poisoned with something, I don't even know what it was." I went back closer, interested in his story. "What kind of poison?" I asked. "It was some kind of mind poison.. It made me act like a cold blooded killer, I wasn't like that.." He sighed. "It made you insane?" I looked him dead in the eyes. "Yes.." "Wait, what's beside you?" I narrowed my eyes. "Oh, That's just some medicine they gave me.." "Give it to me." I sounded serious on accident, I think I scared him because he started trembling. He handed me the cup of "medicine". "If this is what I think it is, then I'm about to get really.." I paused. I unlocked his cell. "Stay in this cell, but get out and lock me in here if something happens to me." I said, staring at the cup.

"What do you mean..?" "Don't worry about it." I drank the medicine hesitantly, dropping the cup. "Get out of the cell, NOW!" I yelled, the rainbow eyed prisoner quickly got out of the cell, pushing me in like I asked a moment ago. I locked it and threw the keys out.

Before I knew it, my face looked like this.

(Pretend it's human akaza okay? 💀)

I had such a strong urge to kill, I wanted to kill the beautiful man in front of me. I grabbed the bars, looking at the prisoner, "What's your name handsome man~?" "D-D-Douma.." He backed up, looking scared. I couldn't control what I was doing, that medicine, what were they trying to do to Douma with it? "Hello Douma~! Im akaza!~" "H-Hello akaza.." He stuttered. "What's wrong?~" I reached my hand through the bar, trying to grab Douma. Douma sighed, unlocking the cell and going in, locking it again. "Do whatever you want to me.." He sat down on the floor, I did the same, smiling insanely at him, everything in my head was telling me to kill him, but my heart was telling me to... 

I pushed my lips against his, holding his face, I could see how red he was. I let go and kissed his neck, he giggled quietly because I could tell it was ticklish for him. "Do you like that Douma~?" "Y-Yes.." I giggled creepily, tying doumas hands behind his back, kissing his neck again. "I want you~" I whispered in doumas ear in which he responded by shivering, "I-I do too.." 

"I want you..~ I want to torture you..~" I said, pulling Douma by his hair in which he moaned quietly in response. "God.. You're so pretty..~" I wanted to break every bone in his body to see him suffer, I wanted him to cry, but I didn't, because I'm not like that, so I just kept pulling Douma by his hair so I could hear him moan. "Akaza~! s-stop!" Hearing him moan my name like that.. God he was so damn pretty, I could kill him twenty times and still want more. "Beg." I commanded, still pulling doumas hair, not very rough but he had a lot so maybe it did hurt. "P-Please! Please Akaza!~ Please s-stop!" I laughed, letting go and squeezing Douma so hard he probably couldn't breathe, gasping for air, Douma tried to push me off. 

I let go, suddenly feeling really tired. I yawned, resting my head on Doumas shoulder, He caressed my hair, which made me feel even more calm, closing my eyes, "You're so beautiful Douma..~" I yawned again, falling asleep on Douma.

 "So are you, akaza." 

___________________

THIS IS THE LONGEST ONE IVE DONE- 

Words:  1016