Yandere Akaza

AU: Modern / Yandere akaza

Genre: Angst

________________________

Doumas POV:

"Hahaha!" I heard from the other room, running through the house, I locked myself in my room, Pushing the door shut tighter.

"Douma!~" Akaza said with a creepy tone, "Why are you hiding?~" He hit the door, trying to break it down. I peeked through the crack of the door, all I could see, is Akaza covered in blood, with a psychotic smile.

"I just want you douma, I've always just wanted you!~" Akaza kept hitting the door.

Frozen with fear, I kept pushing all my weight on the door, no clue what akaza might do to me if I let him in.

"Douma~ You better let me in now.~" Akaza punched a hole through my door. 

My eyes widened as I started shaking in fear, I had seen akazas gaze upon me, it was creepy.. "A-Akaza what's wrong with you?!" I said hesitantly. "What's wrong with me?~ IM IN LOVE!~"

 Akaza kicked the rest of the door down, holding a knife to my neck, I stayed as still as possible. "W-Why are you doing this?.." "For you.. ITS ALL FOR YOU." Akaza slit small a part of my neck. 

I coughed, "H-How is this.. for me?.." I asked, getting lightheaded. "So we can be together forever, with no one else!~" He giggled psychotically, making me question. 

It clicked in my brain, what he was planning to do. He was planning to kill me and pretend like my corpse was alive so I could never leave him. 

"This is taking too long." Akaza slit my neck again, causing me to fall down and yell in pain. "You can be mine.. FOREVER~" He grabbed my neck, slowly twisting, giving me the most fear I've ever had. "AKAZA AKAZA PLEASE STOP!" I screamed for my life.

"Awe, Are you scared?~" He kept slowly twisting my head, until.. 

End of POV

A snapping noise was heard, instead of being happy about finally getting to spend the rest of his life with Douma, he realized what he had done.

"W-What have I done.." He started tearing up, holding Doumas lifeless body in his arms. "There has to be some way to save you, right?!" Akaza screamed in panic, "DON'T LEAVE YET!" He hugged douma, crying on his shoulder.

But, now, akaza was all alone..

__________________________

I like writing angst too much, im sorry :,)

Words: 387