Drunk, way too drunk.

AU: Modern AU

TW: Alcohol overdose

Note: I had to research this so if I get something wrong do not blame meee

_____________________________

——— Douma's POV ———

Akaza wasn't back yet, which was concerning, he said he'd be back by now, I really hope he's okay.. I paced back and forth while I ate my favorite snack, pineapple. Just then akaza opened the door, but he tripped on his own leg, I ran to the door and caught him before he could fall on the floor. "Hhh.. He- llo pre- tty man..~" Akaza hiccuped, his head resting on my shoulder, he was drunk, I'm almost certain. He'd never call me pretty man unless we were having, well you know. 

"Akaza? What's up with you huh?" I asked, helping him stand. "What do yo- uu mea- n?" He slurred, looking like he was struggling to stay awake. "You're acting so weird darling.." I sat down on the couch, he walked wobbly over to the couch to sit by me, plopping himself onto the couch by me. "Noo.. you're acting *hiccup* weird.." he laid his head onto my lap, he never does this, he was extremely drunk, I knew it. 

"Aree yo- uu sing- gle..~?" He asked me, I let out a soft laugh, well because we were already together, but his his drunken state he couldn't recall that, so I shook my head. He frowned at this, until I told him why. "No I'm taken, by you, you dummy." I caressed his hair as he looked at me, shocked. "Whaaat?! I'm with yo- uu??" He hiccuped, purring while I caressed his hair. "Mhm, for two years," I smiled, he gasped, it was so cute how childish he was when he was drunk, honestly.

"You're so sweet when you're like this akaza dear," I smiled softly, he simply nodded, seeming to struggle to stay conscious. That's when I realized, he was extra cold and his skin looked unusually pale, more pale than usual. I put my hand on his chest to feel his breathing, it was unusual, which got me scared. "Hh.. I feeel weird.." akaza slurred, I got more worried, I propped him up to sit up on the couch, looking at him closely. "Kaza, apples or oranges?" I asked him, if he's experiencing what I think, he'll answer.. "Err.. I forgot whaat that is.." bingo. 

I picked him up really quickly, he struggled to stay awake, resting his head on my chest, I didn't mind it but I need to focus. I think he's experiencing an alcohol overdose, which could be deadly. I need to take him to the hospital, really quickly. "Kaza hold on, I'll make sure you're safe," I said, he couldn't hear me very well, he was falling asleep on my chest, barely breathing. When I noticed this I quickly grabbed my keys and quickly left with akaza in my arms.

I brought him to the hospital, I think it's getting worse by the second, but hopefully he'll be okay, im sure he will be okay, I hope. "Miss, please help me quick, my boyfriend is experiencing alcohol overdose and he seems unstable!!" I begged her, worried for the life of akaza, if I lose him I don't know what I'll do..

"We'll get him in right away sir!" The receptionist lady said, I thanked her, holding akaza in my arms like a bride, he was asleep in my arms, but I'm worried he'll never wake up again.. I checked his pulse just to make sure he was still alive, thank god, he was.

The doctors took akaza from me, thanking them for their service, praying to the gods akaza would stay alive. I anxiously waited at a seat until the called me, tearing up.

"Douma?" A doctor called, I sprung up. "Yes?!" "You may come see him now, don't worry, he's alive and well now." The doctor smiled, I gasped quickly rushing to the room, seeing Akaza peacefully asleep on the hospital bed. I sighed in relief, sitting by him and resting my head on the hospital bed, I felt a hand caress my hair, I looked at akaza, smiling at me.

"You were that worried, huh?" He said, I nodded, starting to cry, I hugged him and nuzzled his shoulder, crying into it. "Never drink that much again!" I sniffled. He laughed a little, hugging me back, kissing my cheek. "I won't, don't worry, I love you Douma."

"I love you too, you dumbass.."

________________________________

Holy crapity crap, this was fun to write but it's so short oml, I'm sorry 😭

I swear I'll make better stuff I just have no motivation atm :,)

Words: 765