𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Y/n's pov:

It's a boring day. Class isn't really catching my attention. The teacher is talking some dumb Math formula that I wont even end up using in the future if I don't take an engineering course.

Next class is Science. Which will be even more boring than math. And plus, more frustrating since it also has additional math to it. I just wanna go home.

There's nothing exciting that will happen to day, and that is my guess. Even if it's just 9:00 in the morning and Math is my first class.

I'll just doze off and-

3rd person pov:

Y/n was about to doze off when someone barged into the classroom door. It was a tall grey haied dude that wearing the Nekoma uniform and he was sweating. He was probably running. He is runnig late too despite him having long legs to move fast as he can.

"Sorry for the disturbance! And sorry I am late, sir!"

He bows to the teacher apologising and the teacher nods. He tells the tall guy to introduce himself.

Turns out his name is Lev Haiba. Real name is Levochka Haiba. He's half Russian too.

"I hope we all get along!"  He bows and the teacher tells him to be seated behind me.

Y/n seemed to find nothing interesting in the guy and continued to doze off and have a good sleep for the rest of the class.

After class, you were the first to get out. In a rush, you went to the vending machine to get a drink, but someone interrupted his peace.

"Hey! You're the guy infront of me earlier, correct?"

You look behind you to only meet the chest of someone. You look up nad see the grey haired boy and met with green eyes. He was smiling widely and
he was lookig WAY down on you.

"Yes. You're Lev right?" You ask. He nods and lends out his hand for you to shake.

"Yes! Nice to meet you. And your name is?"

You stare at his and his hand, you denied to shake his hand and instead siad your name and left. He looked confused in your attitude, but he smiled in the end. Maybe because he finally got to know someone without being shy.

The whole day, all you were doing was sleeping and eating after every subject. It's confused on how you still get high grades in your classes despite how you act in shool.

You were about to get your shoes when someone stops you.

"Hey! It's me again!"

You turn around to see the same tall guy from earlier. He looked a little nervous this time and looked like he was gonna ask you something.

"What?"

You look blankly and he starts to scratch his head.

"Uhm. Can you show me the way to the volleyball gym? I would like to join and i was hoping you'd know someone from the team.

You nod and started to show him the way to the gym. You led him to the coach for him to sign up for the volleyball team and went home.

Y/n's pov:

It's even more exhausting today. There's a newbie and I had to show him around..he was tall. Standing about 6'4.

Though he was annoying, he's nice. But he needed too many directions.
Atleast now I can have time to myself. My brother Kenma is as quiet as me and he wont be back until 6:00 PM. So, it is practically quiet in the house, unless my mom is awake and watching tv.

I'll just go straight to bed and if I wake up early, I'll have time to have a long shower tomorrow. That's seems nice.