𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

Back to the previous happening. The boy from yesterday has been in every single class of mine. Of course, hr id a first year and so am I, and there is always a chance for me to have someone to be every single of my classes.

But this dude just stands out.

Literally.

He towers over everyone even when sitting down. Good thing he's in the back of every single class. If he was infront of me, I'd shove his head just for me to see the board.

I don't realy know why I'm annoyed by the guy, but he just pisses me off.
Probably because of the height. Lile, bitch, donate about 5 inches to me.

As I was listening, the tall bitch went to the bathroom.

'Finally, peace.'

I thought. He somehow gets on my nerves even though he tries to be my friend. Every single class, he says hi to me and always asks to go to get lunch or ask to be his friend.

I decline because..

I just want to, that's it.

I seem like a rude bitch, but doesn't matter. I'm still a person. Me beng a rude bitch doesn't mean it's the only personality I have. Bad bitches have feelings too.

Anyways, at this time, the guy has been gone for  ahot minute. Which is too long. Is he shitting bricks or something?

I'm just gonna pay attention to the class for a while. I just feel like it.

3𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

At the end of class, Y/n decides to go to every club in the school.

Arts club, baseball club, golf club, basketball club, tennis club, everything.

Passing by the volleyball club, a ball flies out of the gym.

It rolls over to you and you kick it away from your sight. Someone ran out the gym and guess who it was? The tall grey haired male.

You practically you told him where the volleyball club was for a sencond. Your shocked expression was erased in a second.

He got the ball and turned to you. He put on a smile and stood in front of you.

"Hey again Y/n-san!"

"Don't call me 'san', we're not close."

He stares at you scratching his head. He looks inside of the gym and back to you, seeming like he was looking at someone.

He opens his mouth to speak and he says,

"You know, you have almost the same features as Kenma-san."

You have a non-surprised expression on your face. You look into the volleyball gym and see Kenma by the door.

He was waiting for Lev since, well, he wasn't getting back in the gym.

You both stare at each other and you see that he also has the nom-surprised expression on his face. It's in the bloodline I guess.

You stare back at Lev and say,

"Well, yeah. Since we're brothers it makes sense."

Lev was in shoke and looked like a cat that has been jumped scared by another cat. He starts looking to Kenma and back to you, Kenma, you, Kenma, you.

He starts seeing all the features and was even more in shock of the same eye colour, the same expression and features-mostly-and honestly, the personality.

"This can't be real?!"

You roll your eyes and start walking. Before actually leaving, you asked your brother when he'll go home.

"I'm gon a be home at 7:00. It's just a small practice."

"Okay. See you later"

"Ok."

And Lev still stands in shock to see the brothers, or, shocked to see that Kenma has a brother?