505...?

"Kenma."

"Yeah?"

"What am I gonna do today?"

"...I don't know. Figure it yourself."

Stupid questions. Stupid day. Stupid life. Everything is just stupid. It's boring. To thid point all you can do now is stay and bed in the same position until the bed starts to make you sink in for how long you're laying down.

Party was over. I don't wanna go in detail. It was just...boring.

FLASH BACK ON THE PARTY

Everyone suddenly had dates to the party and it wasn't even prom. That's absolutely disgusting. I mean, I didn't know we needed to had dates. Or, they just brought dates for no reason.

The teachers didn't seem pissed though. I'm probably the only person not informed about this.

Lev had a date too. Disgusting to see, but wasn't that amusing. I mean, he could easily get a date because of his height, looks, and how he treats people. Though, his date looked annoyed after spending too much time with him, but she was enjoying it at least...I guess.

Aside from that though, I didn't mind. I'm not really interested on the dates and I'd rather be alone during parties--which is practically impossible-- regarding the amount of people and possible friends that can invade your space. or even random people you don't even know will suddenly strike a convo and you can't escape it since you don't want to be rude.

Anyhow, you're just being a regular person that is sitting alone in a table with your brother who says he isn't alone and that his phone is his date, which is the most stupid sentence you have heard from him. While you two where alone, you had a cup of juice in front of you two and it just sat there for a while.

And during that long while, you were staring at the tall male who was with his date. He and his date looked beautiful. He wore a red suit and she wore a light red dress and had a slit right on her right leg and as she walks, her legs show. The two were dancing. Kenma was on the floor with Kuroo, but he wasn't even moving an inch. H e just stood there with his phone playing.

You still sat there. Alone. You had no one to talk too. The person that always bothered you was on the floor dancing with someone and the party's noise is what you can only hear. Then, the noise starts fading as you were slowly getting falling deeper into your thoughts.

But the silence in your head broke when you started coughing. It hurt your chest because it came out of nowhere. You hit your chest, thinking you might have swallowed your saliva out of nowhere. The coughing stopped and you looked up and Kuroo was pulling Kenma back to his seat and he was still on his phone with a disgusted face. Maybe because he was dragged on the dance floor by Kuroo, I mean, what else would it be.

You stayed there and decided to get on your phone too and started scrolling through you phone and saw random pictures of animals and people you follow. Then, you saw Lev's latest post of him and his date on the dance floor. He had the phone up high and there were holding peace signs. She was smiling brightly and Lev looked happy too. The caption said "In the party with my date! We look great!"

You stare at the picture for a while. You got tired at staring and decided to remove that image from your feed. You were suddenly contemplating if you should block Lev, but it would be rude to just block him out of the blue. It was unnecessary. It was just a date for tonight, right? It just might be because he had no one to go with. I might just be over thinking, you thought to yourself.

It was the aftermath of the party. Everyone that was there was tired and others were already going home. Some were sleepy and some were still full of energy. You and Kenma were walking home and you see Lev waiting for a bus with the girl he brought as a date with. They were holding hands.

You at them for a while until Kenma finally got on his bike and both of you started going home. While the two other people were already on the bus that passed the two of you and Kenma. You see both of them through the window and the girl was laying her head on his shoulder. He was smiling and put away a strand of hair on her face. He stared out and he saw you. You looked down and darted your eyes on the side walking, making sure weren't just about to hit Kenma.

The bus passed and you and Kenma went straight as the bus went the other way.

Why does it hurt seeing you with someone else, Lev?