𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜

3𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

It's a boring day today. Y/n was in his room doing the usual games on pc shit. He was sleepy too. It"s the week and and there's practically and few days before the said festival. Which is the moon festival.

You don' practically know what the moon festival is about but you think it's all about the moon godess.

Anyways, the poor boy was lonely. His brother Kenma was also on his pc and was playing with him online. Dota is quite boring from some times, but it passes time.

All this was all for nothing when there was a sudden knock on the door. It disturbs the two siblings and both start walking to the door.

Upon walking to the door, you both see Lev Haiba at the door.

"What?"

"Do you guys want to hang out?"

"No. It's weekends. Me and my brother stay indoors, now scram."

Then the two siblings walk away going back to their games.

Lev was left hanging in front of the door and decided to just leave the house.

It was no use of getting the siblings to hang out since both were introverts, didn't like going out with people, and require space. A lot of space.

So, rules are rules, and he left.

Moving on to school weeks, same things happen.

Lev was ignored by the siblingd and he always gives up.

Though, Y/n hangs out with him sometimes, but after a while, continues to ignore the guy.

And now, Lev is eating alone. Well, not really. He was sitting with Y/n. He just felt alone since Y/n was on his phone eating bread.

Lev struggled to make a conversation and also decided to stay quiet. When Y/n was done, all he did was say "see you later" to Lev and left.

There was no use in communicating to the Kozume siblings. They're like robots to Lev and had no emotion.

He goes on with his day and did the usual schedule. He went to class, after class, he'd go to the vending machine and have a drink. Then after class hours, he goes to practice, and after, he goes home. That's his cycle.

Today was Lev's boring day. He spoke to no one and was a little lonely. He still annoyed Y/n and Kenma, but that's his day.

Boring, useless, and blunt.

He also now learned to not disturb the  Kozume siblings during weekends.