𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚝𝚑.

3𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

These days were struggles. Exams where coming before the festival and you had to review.

There was nothing to do but stress things out. Having to prepare for important things are not easy.

Though, Y/n has done what he could. Now, it's time for rest. To calm down and be happy.

After a while, Y/n went to Lev to hang out. Lev was on a bench in the school garden and was a little lonely. You walked up to him and sat beside him.

He looks at you in confusion but smiles. He looks at the flowers and trees in the garden and had a calm expression.

You look at the tall male and your heart melted. The sight of the male was angelic.

His face was calm for once and wasn"t smiling too much either. He was laid back and his face admiring the sight in front of him  made him look peaceful.

For once, you suddenly felt the feelings of warmth, despite it being warm this close to December. His presence felt like home.

Yoir heartbeats were getting faster every times while you stare at Lev.

"You like him.

You like him, don't you?"

You got back to your senses and stare back at the field of flowers in front of the two of you. When you were about to strike a conversation, the school bell rang and Lev stood up and ran.

You were left on the bench thinking of what you felt. You stood up slowly and started walking to your last class for the day. After that class, you'll go back to decorating the school.

𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕞𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

I saw my brother with Lev today. Lev ran to his next class levving my brother on the bench of the school garden.

He seemed to be holding his chest and  witht he look on his face, he's thinking of something. I don't know what it is, but it has to be something he's never felt before.

what could it be.

Could it be with him being friends with Lev?

Did Lev hurt Y/n? No, Y/n would have thrown Lev of the building.

Did he have a hard time breathing? No, that's stupid.

...Could it be? No, my brother wont. He doesn't have the ability to. Other wise, it's unintentional? Possibly...

My brother could be in Love.