As the World Caves In.

Third day of the disease. It's getting worse. The petals turn into flowers and small flakes of blood become a whole puke of it like you've been drinking and getting high off of it. There's no denying that you're going to die despite it already being obvious.

Kenma's teammates know, but some don't. Especially for one. The second years and third years are the only ones that know about the situation of Kenma's brother. They don't bother letting the first years know since they're all quite close to the dear  friend. They'll die if they found out.

Kenma was waiting outside the boy's bathroom as M/n was having trouble inside. Every time a person passes and asks if they can go in, he denied and makes them leave and go to another restroom. The younger Kozume finally comes out from the bathroom and wipes his mouth doing so. Kenma pats the first year's back making sure he's okay.

"It's okay. It will start until 2 hours later..." M/n says to Kenma as he looks down on the ground.

"You really managed to understand when it will start and end while puking that shit out?"

"Yeah."

"Man."

You both kept walking on the way to your class and Kenma watches you go in, seemingly worried something may happen. You stopped in your tracks and decide to go out and talk to Kenma for a bit. He turns back around and faces the window that is in front of you.

"Kenma. We should hang out later after school. We never really get to and I'd like to spend my—possibly—last day in the world with you in it."

"...sure. That sounds nice." Kenma smiles at the request and walks away to his class and section of the school. His heart clenching at the thought of his brother dying possibly the day after. It's hard. How could a disease like this possible exist? This world is cruel, there is no denying. But it's fate. A miserable one. You fall in love, boom. Everything starts falling apart.

It's the end of school day, and you and Kenma were on a walk to places you've always wanted to go. The park filled with rides and such. The station where you can play games you've never been able to. All the places that had the food you wanted. Kenma provided all this just for you to have a great time trying to make you forget the worst thing that may happen to you. Though, there is no denying that the pain is getting worse.

"Kenma. Thanks for actually taking what I wanted into consideration. You're the best brother..."

"Brother..."

Kenma smiles at the word. You haven't said that in a long while. You'll miss the younger Kozume, even if your memories together were short and sometimes not even this happy. But Kenma will accept anything that will come his way. You'll take different paths and go your own ways, even if it means the other doesn't know what the other is now doing.

"It's not a problem. Are you gonna be okay?..."

M/n stares at the ground smiling

"I'm sure... I mean, at least if you wont be lonely without me. If you become sad, I will come back to life and rise from my coffin and say 'Don't be sad you shitty head!'"

Kenma laughs a little and smiles. He looks at you.

"You're stupid you know that?.."

"Yeah. And that's what makes me your brother."

"I'll miss you."