👑一(1)

Word of the day:
你好(你们好)早上好 {Ni Hao, zao shang Hao} hi good morning

"Awn!" Su He Hua yawned and stretched, she blinked while looking at the maids standing in front of her.
"Good morning young miss" they smiled.
She just nodded and get out of bed, her other maid using her hands to support Su He Hua leg.
"Young miss, before your bathe would you like the yellow hanfu, the white one, the lime green one? Hahaha today is a very big day young miss" the servant maid called Wei smiled as she showed lady Su the hanfus one by one.
Lady Su pointed at the lime green one.
"Excellent choice young miss. Now what hairpin would you like?" Wei continued to ask.
Lady Su pointed and chose a silver phoenix hairpin.
The princess was bathed and dressed up nicely.
She was beautiful with long dark hair, obsidian eyes, and a fair white skin.
The door of her room opened and she went out to meet her families.
Imperial mother or empress Zhao Xue Li was seating in in the front part of the dinning table. Her eyes turned red when she saw her daughter coming out of the room!.

 Her eyes turned red when she saw her daughter coming out of the room!

First chapter, I hope you like it? Heehee.
So don't mind the short word count.
Like I said it's a super short story. 💝💝💝ya.