👑二(2)

Empress Zhao Xue Li was dressed in her red brocade diyi, gold enormous hairpin on her head. Her smile was in genuine. But she looked motherly and some sort of affectionate.
She didn't like Lady Su despite the fact that she was her last daughter.
She hated her because she couldn't talk.
"Oh you snail had finally emerged from your room?" She asked her in a sneer. Clear hatred showing in her face and clear in her tone.
"Oh of course Mei Mei is here" their eldest brother and of course the crown prince Su Jie Li added in sarcasm.
"Haha, I bet she's gotta seat and stare at us like a dumb fool" added Su Ying Ai their eldest daughter.
And so more and more daughters and sons kept walking in the dinning place, till the entire 15 children of emperor Su Chang surrounded the table.
They were served Peking duck, garnished with chili pepper and onions.
There was silence as everyone ate.
Lady Su choked on the food and she coughed a countless number of times.
Her maids never hesitated to give her a cup of water to drink.
"You see what I meant! It would have been much better if Su He Hua could speak" a sister said grotesquely.

Another chapter. Sorry about little words. Remember is a super duper short story. Just for relaxing and smiling.
Tell me what you think baby.
  Lots of love bb.
💝💝💝💝you