👑三(3)

"Yeah Su xia, i often wonder the reason why our ancestors granted me with such a dummy." The empress supported.
"Oh poor mother. I feel your pain" another sister added.
"She is the black sheep of this family." Emperor Su chang added after cleaning his mouth with his wipes.
Wait! Did they call thought that lady Su was deaf and couldn't hear them?
She stood up in anger and ran out of the dinning hall. While her sisters, mother and even father laughed and pointed their index finger at her.
No one took pity on her except her kung fu teacher sir Luo Lang.
He was very affectionate towards her, and lady Su could say that she loved him more than her own father. She also loved his wife more than her real mother.
Sir Luo Lang was drinking his longjing tea.
While lady Su opened the door, the nice aroma of the tea filled the air.
"Aah!" Sir Luo Lang exclaimed when he saw her. He stood up, dropped his 🍜noodles and tea, then went to get Lady Su from the door.
"Ni Hao young miss" he greeted her showing half of his teeth.
All his front teeth were missing, they either broke or fell. As a matter of fact sir Luo Lang cut food with his molars.
He looked funny while smiling, and his mouth can be mistook for a house without door.
Lady Su cursed herself in her mind for not been able to speak.
If only this tongue would move!

Another chapter guys. Haahaa.
Pls tell me what you think. N I have a question.
Would you like to go back to your country ancient era???
💝💝💝💝you bb