👑四(4)

All of sir Luo Lang children gathered around her.
They all playfully bowed to the little princess.
"Hey baba" a kid tugged at sir Luo Lang sleeve. "Is this lady su? The princess who could fight like a boy?" He asked.
"Yes son, and you wouldn't believe that she is 15 years old." Sir Luo Lang replied very pleased and proud to be lady Su teacher.
"I like her a lot, she is so credible and not like her sisters who clamored from everyone" the boy complimented.
"Lady Su, do you mind taking tea?" Sir Luo Lang wife asked kindly.
Lady Su shook her head vigorously she was just having breakfast before her belligerent sisters pissed her off.
"But baba, I don't like this princess, she doesn't speak like princess Ying Ai. She's too childish. I hate her." One of sir Luo Lang kid said angrily.
Sir luo lang was quite angry and he held his son ear.
"Aah!" He shouted.
Lady Su walked towards sir luo Lang and pulled the child from his hand, she held his chin and patted his head.
Just then there was a knock on the door.
Two imperial guard barged in the house.
"We want Su He Hua!"

Another chapter guys

Hahaha. I'm sorry for short word count. I think perhaps the story might be twelve chapters.
Please comment and tell me what you think in the paragraph. Also apply stickers too.
Ya know I'm your baby sissy.
Weeeweee. Hahaha.
See ya in the next chap.
💝💝💝💝ya!