👑五(5)

Lady Su was threw on the floor of her room like a bag of old beans what the heck!.
Those armed guards are nothing but codswallop!.
Shiiiit! She cursed in her mind wishing she could speak.
At first people thought that sir Luo Lang was a celibate. Since he carries himself like a cleric of Buddhism. Though the people of the Huang empire worshiped the azure dragon known as. {Wang zi cheng long}. It is said and believed to be the god of imperial power, authorities, gods of weather and water. They are lots of azure dragon but the Huang people worshipped two dragons called Tianlong and the other one which is shenlong.
Tianlong is the celestial dragon while shenlong is the spiritual dragon.
Lady Su curtsied in front of the carved stone and began to pray.
Lady Su is good in calligraphy, dancing, tye and dye. She is the most talented of all the emperor daughters.
Her door opened and her older sister whom she never expected to see stepped in.
"Meimei you are alone, let me chat with you for some time" she began.
It was as if she had been crying for years, her eyes had eyebags and there were freckles underneath her face.
Lady Su quickly grabbed her paper and ink, then wrote:

Hi baby.
There's another short chap, please read this book for your little siblings, it is my dream to make kiddies laugh heehee.
Who can guess when it is the dragon boat festival?💝💝💝💝you