👑七(7)

"We need to get rid of this girl cuz I don't think I wanna see her horrible face again" emperor Su chang spoke to his council
He had earlier summoned his chiefs and he told them casually.
"But sire. This isn't fair at all. The princess is innocent" a general objected.
"And are you infatuated with her or something? You seems to like her a lot" the emperor hissed. He turned to the other chiefs. "So any other ideas?" He asked.
"Your majesty, I fathom what you just said and please don't give a fuck about what general Mo was saying he is just a stupid old man" a chief hissed. "So what's the plan sire?"
More chiefs wanted to speak but the emperor felt like they were using hackneyed phrases.
"Or his imperial highness should get her married to prince Jingji of northern jin" a chief guffawed.
"So any ideas?" He asked them "I really wanna expunge this girl from my life"
"I think lady Su is like an eye candy ya know, un useful but attractive.
"I think she should be an expatriate in the southern Wei" more chief suggested.
"No I think his highness should be locked up in a tower on her eighteenth birthday we get her married to someone!"

Hi. Bb
Another chap. Pls vote n comment.
Don't forget to tell me what ya think.
And leave a sticker for your baby sissy.I luv you alooooooot!!!
💝💝💝💝you.