Dinner And... A Date?

I just wanna say that I'm sorry for how long it took to get started on this. I could not for the life of me find any inspiration to write, but I'm back now.

Also, OMG THE BOOK BROKE 300 READS!!!! ^^

7:30 p.m.

Zwarfe, Estenia

(Y/n)'s POV

I awake to the beautiful maids' uniform that I've grown to love.

But before I can call out Melody's name, I see that it is a different maid waking me, and the events of earlier come back to me.

A single teardrop falls from my eye as I realize that I'll probably never see my beloved girlfriend again.

"Miss? Miss, are you alright? You're crying!"

I wipe my eyes and look at the maid before me. Her voice sounds worried, but her eyes are filled with obvious hatred. My guess is that she's a friend of Melody's and probably hates me for 'leading her on' or something. But she knows that if she were to express her dislike, I could tell my *mental puking noises* fiance.

"Why am I being woken up right now?"

"His Majesty requests you join him for dinner."

I raise an eyebrow. "It's not actually a request, is it?"

"No, ma'am."

We sit in silence before she clears her throat. "Ahem... he also told me to give you this and to make sure you wore it."

I sigh and stand, picking the dress out of her arms. I walk into the bathroom to change.

We fall into silence as I stare at myself in the mirror. The (f/c) dress falls over my body, highlighting all my curves perfectly. In the front, the neckline dips down, showing a bit of my cleavage. The back is almost entirely cut out, and it has tank top sleeves. It fits tight around my hips, and there is a slit on one of my thighs that goes up very high. 

It's actually very beautiful, but I think it shows way more skin than I would like the perverted prince to see.

Nonetheless, I am required to wear it, and I shudder to think of the consequences of disobeying. I'll not test the prince's anger over such a little thing.

I step out of the bathroom, and the maid doesn't even look at me before turning toward the door. "Come along, then. We mustn't keep the prince waiting."

I quickly stumble to follow her, fearful of what fresh hell the prince has arranged for me now.

We walk through the gorgeous halls. It pains me that such a cold and unfeeling man has such a warm and bright castle. 

After a bit of walking, we finally make it to what appears to be a small tearoom. The maid opens the door, and I walk inside. She closes it behind me and leaves me to fend for myself against... 

Him.

I glance toward where the prince is sitting, finding his gaze on my body.

I quickly shoot him a glare before walking toward the end of the table opposite him.

"Nuh uh uh, dear. I'm afraid you'll have to sit next to me for this dinner."

I sigh and walk over to him, my face coming to rest in a scowl. I take the seat next to him and stare down at the sumptuous meal before me. I start to reach for my fork before my hand is slapped away from it. I turn to glare at the prince.

"Gah!"

His face is right in front of mine, and I back away as much as I can in my chair.

He smirks at this before leaning back. "You can't eat until I have. It's etiquette, darling, and you'll need to know it well if you are ever to be my queen."