Threats and Something New?

Fair word of warning, the prince gets vulgar in this chapter. It's nothing crazy bad necessarily. It just makes me slightly uncomfortable, and it's lowkey written terribly. 

Also, I'm pretty sure this man is bipolar because every chapter he goes from being nice to being the yandere psychopath he normally is.

5:30 p.m.

Zwarfe, Estenia

We enter through the large doors once more and begin our trek down through the maze-like hallways of the prince's castle. Silence surrounds us.

Remembering his words from earlier, I decide to inquire. "You won't... make me do anything like that right now, right?"

He shrugs. "That depends."

"On what?"

He smiles at me. "On whether or not you can pretend to love me."

"Which result does that...?"

"Well, that's complicated."

I furrow my brows. "How so?"

"Well, if you don't pretend to love me, then, I'll have you do that in exchange. But if you pretend to love me, I might get so turned on by it that I need you to suck it."

I want to throw up at his statement. "Ugh, do we have to use the vulgar language?"

"What are you: a prude? I bet if it were a girl, you wouldn't mind," he jokes.

I blush a lot.

His tone darkens. "Oh, so you wouldn't?"

"N-no! I didn't mean-"

"You best keep those reactions in check. After all, the night is still young," he threatens.

Fear floods through my body. "I thought you said we wouldn't have sex until the wedding."

"Oh, darling. There are many things two people can do before sex. And so long as I don't stick my dick in your-"

I cover my ears. "Lalalalala! Okay, we get it!"

"Oh, lord. You're so easy to tease." He laughs.

I blush but remember who it is and grow resentful. "Yeah? Well, so was your cousin!"

He glares at me and cackles like the fucking psychopath he is. "One more. One more screw-up, and I guarantee that tonight you'll be moaning my name."

"Like hell I'd ever do that," I mutter.

"What was that?"

My eyes widen. "U-uh, nothing."

"Really? 'Cause it almost sounded like-"

I cut him off before he can finish his train of thought... by kissing him. He seems momentarily stunned by my kiss, and I take the opportunity to try and convince him not to... not to do anything. "I-it was nothing."

This snaps him out of his trance, and he smirks. "I don't know. You might need to kiss me again, so that I know for sure."

I glare but don't want to risk anything, so I stand up on my tiptoes and peck him on the lips again.

(You're short. Get over it.)

However, as I go to move away, he grabs the back of my neck, forcing the kiss to become much deeper. He licks my lower lip as though asking for permission, and I debate denying it until I remember his previous threats. I open my jaw slightly, allowing his tongue to bypass my lips and begin exploring my mouth. It's extraordinarily violating, and after a few moments of the kiss, he even pinches my ass, causing me to squeak and open my eyes. For some reason, he's glaring at me. I can't fathom why before I recall our earlier conversation of me pretending to love him.