interrogation and intergration

"You won't find one" a voice said from the corner in the room with a worried and warm tone, that was enough to make him relax slightly. It was the hero from before that knocked me out.

"What am I doing here?" He asked, His eyes still darting around the room, hoping for an opening, and failing to find one.

All I saw was the Hero, standing in front of me with a smug look, and a Police officer who was standing at the door.

“You're classified as a Missing person case. You disappeared when you were 4, no trace of you to be found. Now, you're 9 and you’ve shown up in the streets in the middle of the night... If you can’t figure out what you're doing here, then kids must really be as dumb as people say these days” she said with a condescending tone and a provocative smirk.

“I get the point. And I’m not dumb, I’m smarter than most teenagers” I said, a tinge of announce in my voice.

“Then tell us what happened?” The Hero asked, even more determined to get an Answer.

“...” I was silent, I just leaned back in my chair and looked at her, doing my best to make my eyes radiate Hate.

“*sigh*...” The Hero sighed. Pulling off her Goggles and revealing her Scarlet Eyes. She rubbed them intensely, seemingly tired of being alive.

“Well then, If you don’t want to talk, we can’t make you, there are laws against using Mind reading Quirks on underaged children… But now we need to figure out what to do with you. I can't just leave you to wander around the streets…” The Hero seemed to enter a deep thought.

“Just put me up in a hotel room somewhere, I’ll be gone by morning and you won't see me again” Izuku said, trying to talk his way to freedom.

The Hero looked at me with a glare of unparalleled Offense, “You think I’ll let you disappear into the night? And what, Get yourself killed by villains trying to take a hostage? No way! I am not getting lectured by either the Government… or my Wife again… I guess… I guess you're just going to have to come with me” she said with a tired gaze.

“What?!” Izuku wasn't very happy with this development, ‘I just got my freedom and now I’m being taken by Heroes?’

If there was one thing that was absolutely sure, Whatever Gods, or Spirits that controlled Fate, that existed.

They Hated Izuku Midoriya.

.

.

.

The car pulled up to an apartment somewhere izuku didn't recognize, the streets were filled with people going about their nightlife, much different from the streets he had been caught in. It was like the day had leaked into the night and people hadn’t noticed, and we're going about their usual day.

Izuku looked at the Hero, Who’s hero name was Echo, and whole name was actually Naiko.

Naiko opened the door to the first floor and led me up the stairs. After three flights of stairs, and a little bit of fatigue, We reached the door to Naiko’s Apartment.

Naiko stopped me at the door, putting her hand on my shoulder.

“My wife doesn't know that I’m bringing you home, So let me do all the talking. Ok?” she asked, explaining the situation.

“It's not like I have a choice, is it?” Izuku asked with a huff.

“I mean, you did agree. So yeah you did have a choice?” she said.

“Oh? So it was coming here to your place? or going into child services? That was my choice?!” He asked, a bit of rage rising in his chest, and a burning feeling in his throat.