Explanation

Izuku was in a daze.

Nemuri's Blast of Pink Gas straight to his face to Calm him down, while not enough to knock him out, was still enough to make him drowsy as all hell.

'Gotta fight it!' he thought to himself as she stumbled up to Naiko and Nemuri who had just finished fighting off the Slimy villain.

But when his legs buckled mid way and he fell, Naiko pushed off the ground and dashed to meet Izuku before he met the ground, catching him in her embrace.

Her embrace was warm and calming, it made him feel safe.

It was definitely a new feeling for him, for him to feel safe and secure.

Like nothing was going to happen to him, like no matter what came at him, he would be fine.

Almost like he could relax.

And as Naiko picked him up, she passed him to Nemrui, Who's hugs seemed even better than Naiko's, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

But unfortunately for the broccoli boy, his sleep was short-lived, as he awoke in what he was sure was a police station, Curled up In Nemuri's calming embrace, as she ran her fingers through his fluffy green hair.

Naiko was leaning on a wall nearby, and a two police officers seemed to be taking statements.

Izuku yawned and looked up at the woman, who was mid sentence

"... least wait till he wakes up naturally to ask him anything" Nemuri said with a frown.

"Where are we?" he asked, drawing all the attention form the people in the room to him.

"The police station near the department store. The police needed our statements as we were the heroes who caught the man that attacked you" Nemuri said as she let Izuku out of her embrace and guided him to the chair next to the bench she sat at.

"Speaking if which..." one of the police officers said, earning a glare from Nemuri which he ignored, "We also wanted to ask you some questions, is that ok?" the Police officer with a long scaly tail asked.

I was hesitant to say yes, but I decided to comply.

'Their questions couldn't be that deep... Right?' he thought to himself.

"Your parents said that you were looking down the alley when the Villain grabbed you. What drew you to the Alleyway?" the tailed Policeman asked.

Izuku cursed his terrible luck and the fact that he had probably jinxed it.

But he already said he'd answer their questions.

"I... I felt him appear, my Quirk has that function, to sense my surroundings somewhat" It wasn't exactly a lie.

Izuku's Quirk did allow him to sense his surroundings, but it was by scanning for people's quirks. But he left out that part, it would be too dangerous to say something like that.

Naiko seemed to assume he meant the green energy Quirk that he had showcased when she kicked his ass, and nodded in understanding

The rest of the questions were simple.

Nothing that needed a reveal of any kind.

And after we were free to go, the tailed Policeman guided us to the front door.

As we exited, Naiko seemed to notice someone she knew, a a she started to walk off.

Nemuri looked to where her lover was walking to and sighed with a chuckle.

"Where is Naiko going?" Izuku asked.

Nemuri didn't answer with words, just pointed at the man who naiko was making her way towards.