Exploration

As Izuku awoke from his slumber, a pleasant feeling of warmth in his chest, he managed to wiggle out of the tight cocoon of blankets.

He looked around, and examined the room.

The room was sparsely decorated, with not a picture of any kind and not even a pot plant on the Windowsill, but I'm the corner was a Box pile, with every Box having ‘R18+ Hero Secrets’ written on the front.

Izuku, being as smart as he was, knew what this probably was, and now also knew who Nemuri was.

‘Midnight - the Rated R hero… none of what to think is going to be good, isn't it?’ he asked himself in his head.

He had two options he could choose to believe.

It was either A few adult toys and costumes, for the two Married woman’s ‘Personal Time’. This was uncomfortable to think of.

But it got much worse.

It could also be a large collection of Midnights Porn, something she had openly said she collects in an interview.

My mind stopped in its tracks and I felt a shiver of strange fear travel down my spine.

‘How could they let a child sleep in the same room as that stuff?’ Izuku thought as he frowned deeply.

As he slowly crawled off the bed, and made his way to the door, he could catch the faint smell of Eggs being cooked and the clang of kitchen utensils at work.

As he opened the door and was hit full force by the smell of Eggs and Bacon being cooked in mass.

Nemuri could be seen in the Kitchen, cooking up a storm. While Naiko sat at the table in a bathrobe with damp hair and a towel around her neck. She seemed to be reading something on her phone, occasionally typing on the screen.

‘She must be messaging someone’ Izuku thought as he dragged himself to the table and sat down.

“Good to see your up and about, you slept like a log” Naiko said with a smirk as she looked up from her phone.

“Well it would have been less log-like if the Crazy Lady in the kitchen didn't trap me in a cocoon” Izuku said with a hateful glare towards the Damp-haired Heroine.

“That's something she learned for me. But first, a Question… You didn't hear anything last night did you?” she asked with a slightly flushed face as she looked towards the woman in the kitchen, her eyes wandering over her figure that was covered by the large shirt she was wearing. Well, at least her top half was. Her Butt was still visible as she bent over to get something from a cupboard.

Izuku’s mind stalled and he couldn't help but ask fate to be wrong about his suspicions.

“You… You didn't do… ‘That’... Right?” he asked with a pleading look deep within his eyes.

Naiko's face flushed and she cursed at the Brat in her head.

Nemuri soon exited the kitchen, with three plates balanced on her arms.

Each plate was filled with a food item.

One was filled with Scrambled Eggs, that being the biggest plate.

One with Bacon, also being the second largest plate.

And the other was a small plate with a few assorted fried foods on it. There were Tomatoes, Mushrooms and even a few large slabs of what Izuku could only assume was some kind of meat.

Nemuri served up everybody's food, and sat down next to Naiko, who dug in to her share immediately.

And eventually, so did Izuku.