Chapter Eight I Curse Thee

As you approach the cottage two kids walk out of the house laughing.
Y/n- what are thou doing in this house?

Witch burn- one of the kids say to y/n- throwing a flaming torch at you.

Ahh- y/n ducks and the flame hits the ground. Y/n stomps on the flame to put it out.

The kids laugh and run away- into the distance.

Y/n walks up the stairs to find the place trashed and book..... is gone.

Y/n- oh fuck Winnie is going to be mad.

Clunk- something hits y/n over the head. Everything goes black....

Y/n..... ouch, it's pitch black, where am I? Hello? Y/n yells. Hel......

Shut up, a female voice says. This is all your fault. You and those hags!

Y/n, who are you? Where am I?

Y/n hears giggling- shhhhhhh

MAVIS? Y/n says.... Is that you and your sisters?

Laughter echos in the room, oh the witch is clever I hear Hilda say.

We have your book and you are going to burn with it. Mavis laughs.

Y/n NO... No... y/n struggles but it's no use. This rope is tight and y/n cannot see a thing.

Mavis- you bitch you aren't going to get away with this. And by the way book belongs to Winifred not me.
Oh y/n you dumb fool, mavis taunts. While everyone else was at town hall my sisters and I snuck here and t.p'd the house to lure you all out. When we saw Winifred fly off with you we made sure her sisters were gone before setting up.

Y/n, setting up what?

Mavis removes y/n's blindfold- oh my..... y/n is surrounded by alcohol fluid.

Can I light it now Stacy says holding a torch.

Hilda claps her hands yes yes light it.

Mavis walks out the front door followed by her sisters. Hilda throws book inside. Book lands with a thump...

The door shuts and the fire surrounds the outside of the house.
Y/n- struggling against the rope. Book is there anything you can do to help me? Please. Can you get Winifred? Before it's too late?

Y/n coughs- please book, get Winifred. HURRY!!

Book flys out of the house breaking a few of the planks off the window.

Mavis and her sisters are laughing, it seems they didn't notice book fly out of the house.

Y/n- HELP! Coughs, help..... the smoke is hurting y/n's eyes. Y/n..... can't breathe. Y/n's eyes feel heavy, sleep is coming. You pass out and feel the heat surround you.

For a moment you remember y/n you took the immortality potion. Maybe thy will not die. As this thought leaves there's nothing.... Darkness surrounds you.

Books pov-

Because I see everything that goes on somehow these people can understand me. I want to help Winifred's friend from dying. Book hovers to town hall where everyone is dancing.

Winifred sees book and smells the smoke. Book darling what is Thous doing here? Book shakes and flys towards the cottage. Smoke is rising
Sistas Winifred exclaims- y/n.... They are in trouble. Book go, go help y/n if you can.

We fly...

Y/n- the house is falling down around y/n. Townsfolk have come to watch the old house burn down.

Mavis and her sisters are laughing. See we did what you couldn't do Rory, the witch is dead.

Hilda laughs
Stacy looks down at the ground, she feels guilty. We.... Killed someone mavis.

No! Mavis says, we killed a witch.

Cheers come from the crowd, when suddenly- a bolt of lightning strikes the ground in front of mavis.

Agh- Hilder and Stacy gasp as they are struck by the lightning bolt turning to ash.

NO! Mavis screams!

The townsfolk scatter as lightning flys everywhere hitting everyone around.

Winifred's pov-
My house, my land..... y/n... gone. Ablaze. Mavis thy pest you shall pay for this....

Sarah and Mary follow Winifred causing a gust of wind to put the fire out.

No mavis yells...

Oh sister may I suggest, turn her into a cat like thy did to Thakery.
Sarah laughs.... Yes Winnie

Winifred claps her hands and says yes: twist the bones and bend the back.....
Ititcha, copita, malica, mystica... trim her of her baby fat.....
Ititcha, copita, malica, mystica... give her fur as black just like this..... the sisters wriggle their fingers and mavis is a black cat.
Winifred kicks mavis hard..... meow....... Thud mavis hits the ground.

Mary and Sarah say Y/N SHES ALIVE!
Winifred turns around and sees y/n covered in ash, burnt and limping.
Y/n- Winnie, I....
Winifred embraces y/n and chants: this is the night no longer flight heal this wound underneath the moonlight.

Winifred kisses y/n and a lightning bolt shocks them both. Y/n... That's 3 my true love.

Y/n picks up Winifred and twirls around. Y/n kisses Winifred with such passion, happiness.

Y/n sees a tear in Winnie's eye. Winifred, you are my true love.

And thy are mine dumpling-

Awww- Sarah and Mary say.

Y/n- Mavis, she's the one who shot you out of the sky?

Yes, she stole book and tried to harm thee. So I made her pay.

I heard says y/n she's a cat now.
Book.... Winifred calls, book?

Y/n, book? Book should be ok right? Being made in hell would be fireproof?
Winifred looks worried. Boo...
Sarah smiles, Winnie here is book.
Winifred smiles, thank thee sister.

What about our house Sarah says?

Sister- Mary says, we have company.

The town has come, oh what dost thou want? You have all destroyed our house, tried to kill us and now? Winifred yells annoyed.

Y/n- pov, I nearly died, surrounded by fire and the house is gone, Winifred and her sisters are alive the town hates us.

Townsfolk- you witches are banished from Salem...

Winifred chuckles- I don't think so.....

Sisters, form a circle. Winifred holds her hands up and Sarah and Mary hold Winifred's hands.

They start chanting- lightning flashes.

Y/n Winnie what are thou doing? WINNIE?

Shut up, Winifred says, observe she points upwards. All of Salem will pay!

Lightning strikes the hanging tree and the ground shakes......
It's the devil a woman says...
No it's not it's an earthquake a man says...

Y/n- watches as the house rebuilds itself and a wall of trees surround the house.

Winifred- if anyone dares to enter my woods thy will die! Leave us be...

Winifred grabs y/n by the arm and pulls them into the house.

Y/n- Winnie, wha.... Shhhh Winifred covers y/n's mouth. Are you ok?
Y/n nods
Ok.... Good Winifred says.

Listen sisters the town will be against us. Now we will be ready, we shall rest and tomorrow Salem will pay for what they did to us and my dumpling.

Winifred's eyes soften and she moves her hand away from y/n's mouth.