Chapter Seventeen Salt and Mirrors

Sarah? Mary? Y/n yells out are you up?
Hello Mary says how is Winnie?
She's.... Still confused, she's awake and she's ok
Can we see Winnie? Sarah asks
We need to figure out something first sisters, book? Is there some kind of memory spell that will help Winifred?

Book shakes and flicks his pages, landing on a spell for memory loss it reads:
Powers and emotions tied a witches heart is where it lives, help her through her agony bless her with her memory.
This will do? Sarah says?
Will it work? Mary asks
I hope so all we can do is try, what about the salt? Sarah wonders.... Don't worry Sarah, I can remove it but we cannot till we know Winifred isn't going to harm us.

A potion for sleep? Mary suggests, no we need her awake y/n says
I want to see Winnie Sarah runs upstairs.
Sarah wait, Mary and y/n run after Sarah. Sarah enters Winifred's room smiling! Winnie, hi Sarah says.
Sarah? Is it really you?
Yes Winnie, it is me
Mary and y/n come in a second later
Sister, hello Mary waves
Mary?
If thou are really my sisters get me out of here.... Winifred demands!
They can't, dark magic y/n smiles, Winifred rolls her eyes.
You! You....
Pest? Y/n says? I know you're angry, you think I'm the illusion but I am not y/n breathes in and out. Ok Winifred you want out?
Yes...
Sarah, Mary I'll see you downstairs, y/n whispers remember get book and stick to the plan.
Sarah and Mary hurry downstairs with heavy footsteps.

Well? Winifred says, y/n walks over to the salt barrier heart full of fear inhales and kicks a line in the salt barrier. Winifred smiles and flicks her dress behind her, walking towards y/n with her hands out.
Y/n backing up trips over the book y/n threw earlier, with a thud hitting the ground but quickly getting up stumbles back right into the wall.

Winifred smiles, puts her hands on y/ n's shoulders, looking into y/n's eyes is thou scared? Winifred says smiling. Y/n knowing you're powerless against Winnie, y...yes I am y/n trembles. Winifred grabs y/n and throws y/n across the room landing on the bed with a thump. Winifred runs over to where y/n lands on the bed and pins y/n down. Y/n struggles under Winifred's grip, grunting y/n tries to break free.
Winifred slaps y/n stay still pest she screams! Raising her hand lightning crackles all y/n can do is watch...
Winifred laughs again, looking away for a brief second y/n gets a hand free, I'm sorry y/n says. For what? Winnie says?
This!
Y/n jolts Winifred with blue lightning sending her flying across the room slamming into the wall with a thump!

Agh! She screams out

Y/n gets up off the bed and tries to run, Winifred grabs y/n's hair oh no you don't.. GRUNTING you look around, the mirror y/n thinks.
Winifred notices the dragon dagger on the table, dragging y/n with her...
Seeing what she's going to do, struggling no...no y/n says
Winifred laughs maniacally
She grabs the dagger, holds it to y/n's throat, tears are streaming down y/n's face. Knowing you're immortal doesn't matter, this will hurt. Hurts because Winifred doesn't remember you.
Winnie....,
Oh don't beg she says
Any last words?
Yes: Powers and emotions tied a witches heart is where it lives, help her through her agony bless her with her memory. Y/n chants
Mary and Sarah walk in saying the spell a second time.
Y/n again. Oh sisters Winifred says memory spell? She laughs and digs the dagger into y/n's throat
Ouch!
Say it sisters...
You will loose her Winifred says
So will thee Sarah says
Say it!
Sarah and Mary repeat the spell: Powers and emotions tied a witches heart is where it lives, help her through her agony bless her with her memory.

A red light flickers towards Winifred, y/ n pulls the mirror closer with their telekinesis, the mirror!
Mary says look
Ooh Sarah says
Winifred still has the dagger to y/n's throat blood trickles down y/n's throat
The red light surrounds Winifred and the mirror fills with smoke.
Mirror mirror standing here help Winnie with her memory y/n chants.

Winifred gasps and drops the dagger, it falls to the floor. Y/n breaks free of Winifred's grasp and runs over to Sarah and Mary.
Are thee ok?
It hurts y/n says crying...
Winifred is looking into the mirror of memories, overwhelmed. She starts to scream no holding her head. Turning to face us, Winnie? Mary asks stepping forward are thee ok?
Be careful Sarah warns Mary
Sisters I am so sorry, Mary and Sarah hug Winifred. Oh how we missed thee Sarah says.
Tis ok it was not you, we forgive thee
Winifred turns around to face y/n who is crying in pain.
I...I Winifred stammers, dumpling I am sorry holding her arms out
Y/n backs away
Do not fear thee dumpling I remember everything, with a wave of her hand y/n's neck stops bleeding. Come here Winifred says stepping forward, y/n I missed you. With love in her eyes y/n steps forward hesitant
Tis ok Sarah says
Oh come on Mary says pushing Winifred forward: Winifred stumbles forward into y/n's arms. Y/n embraces Winifred hugging her tight, feeling the love in her embrace. Oh dumpling Winifred says looking into y/n's eyes and kisses y/n for the first time in what felt like forever.
Y/n kissing Winifred with just as much passion
Ooh Mary and Sarah tease....

Winifred and y/n didn't even notice. Lost in each other's embrace and the passionate kiss.

Winnie? Mary and Sarah say in unison, Winifred and y/n stop and look at Mary and Sarah.
Yes?
We have a gift for thee
Oh?
Tis thee birthday, did you think we forgot?
It's your birthday? Y/n asks?
Winifred smiles, oh dear is it that time of year again?
Y/n grabs Winifred's hand
Happy birthday firecracker, y/n kisses Winifred's cheek.
Come Winnie Mary says walking out of the room, followed by Sarah.

Winifred and y/n walk out last, walking downstairs to the table,
Open the box Winnie Sarah says
Winnie opens the box to see a huge spider sitting in the box
Agh! Y/n backs away...
Winifred laughs ohhh dumpling Tis a spider
Sarah and Mary laugh at y/n
What happened to cake or a broom for a present ?
The sisters laugh.... Ohh dumpling Winifred laughs.