Chapter Nine Love and Lust

Winifred waves her arms and lights the fire. Come sit with thee.
Y/n walks with Winifred and sits by the fire.

Y/n- pov this is crazy I am scared as hell. Not of Winnie but the town. Humans that tried to kill me and my coven. This is madness, and I am confused Winifred loves me but she's so mad. I love her so much and i am scared too.

Maybe the barrier will keep people out. Or make things worse... I guess with a simple glamour spell we can walk around freely. Or you know Sarah can lure children to do our bidding for us.

Winifred: y/n she puts a finger under y/n's chin and lifts y/n's head to face her. I know thee is scared but do not worry dumpling- you are immortal like us. We cannot die, by nothing human. Including fire. Only master can kill us.

Y/n. Master?
Winifred- yes, Satan....
Ohh uh right Satan.

Winifred rolls her eyes and kisses y/n.... Her lips are soft, warm as is her embrace.

Y/n puts their hands on Winifred's shoulders and sits in her lap. Winifred moves her hands down y/n's back.

Lays y/n down on the floor near the fire. Still kissing, Winifred's hands wonder down y/n's thighs.
A little moan escapes y/n's lips.
Ohhhhh

Winifred kisses y/n on the neck, little teasing kisses which drives y/n crazy.

Y/n, puts their hand on Winifred's cheek. Pulls her head back down for another kiss. Y/n starts to grind on Winifred. The kiss has turned passionate. Tongues massaging and heavy breathing.

Y/n's hands find their way to Winifred's bum and gives it a squeeze which makes Winifred ooh...

Winifred traces her nail down y/n's chest tearing the material on y/n's clothes. Winifred stands up and pulls y/n to their feet. Leading y/n to the bedroom... with passion still burning through y/n yoh and Winifred run up the stairs into Winifred's room.

You both climb into her bed.
Making eye contact and embracing. Kissing again, now y/n is topless. You didn't even notice.
Winifred stops kissing y/n and starts sucking y/n's boob.
A louder moan escapes y/n's lips.
Y/n slips a hand under Winifred's dress and pulls it up and over her head. Letting it hit the floor.....

Y/n smiles, Winifred climbs on top. You are mine dumpling she says seductively. MINE!

Y/n smiles, Winnie pins y/n's hands down and starts kissing all over y/n's collarbone, down y/n's neck, cheeks and back to y/n's lips.
Mmm, y/n moans

Winifred starts to grind on y/n while still kissing and holding down y/n's arms.

Y/n, Winnie?
Winifred stops kissing y/n, yes dumping?
I.. want to be on top.
Never, Winnie says playfully.
Y/n tries to break free of Winifred's grip but she's strong.
Tsk tsk naughty dumpling, Winifred has summoned rope. Y/n now you're tied to the bed.

Y/n, mmmm

Winifred moves her hand down y/n's chest, over y/n's stomach down to y/n's pussy. As she teases the clit. Mmm yes- y/n moans.

Y/n starts to squirm underneath Winifred.
Dost thou like that?
Y/n.... Yes Winnie I... I do
Good, Winifred moves down lower, tracing her tongue down y/n's stomach.
Mmm y/n moans
I think my dumpling needs a gag, you are loud. Winifred summons a black gag.
I.... Y/n is in awe
Winifred puts the gag on and goes back down to licking y/n's stomach.

It tickles so much, in a good way. Through the gag mmmmhhhh y/n moans.

Winifred smiles, dumpling thou being noisy. She tweaks y/n's nipples gently. Mmm

Y/n, looks up at Winifred smiling with their eyes.

Winifred, uses her index finger and middle finger tracing shapes down down down till she's reached y/n's pussy. She slowly inserts her fingers and moves them in and out in a gentle motion.
Y/n, moans with every motion of Winifred's fingers. Tears of pleasure roll down y/n's face. Mmm
Winifred removes the gag and kisses y/n.
Y/n has managed to get the ropes off y/n's wrists and grabs Winnie by the waist and rolls her onto her back.
It's my turn my firecracker. Y/n licks Winifred on the cheek playfully.
Ooh please, Winifred sighs.
Y/n starts to kiss Winifred again while y/n's hands move up and down Winifred's thighs making her squirm.

Y/n, yes that's it squirm for me. Y/n moans in Winifred's ear.

Y/n, moves their head down, kissing and sucking on Winifred's boobs. Kissing down her stomach until y/n reaches Winifred's pussy.

Ohhh my go... Winifred moans as y/n starts to lick Winifred's pussy. Inserting one finger in and out slowly making Winifred moan.

Y/n... I am going to.. burst, Winifred moans.
Y/n, what if I do this? Y/n slips another finger in and licks at the same time. Uhhhhhgg a long moan from Winifred and she's had enough.

Dumpling, come here and lay with thee. Hmmm, y/n crawls up and lays with Winifred happy and content in each other's arms.
That was certainly different Winifred said.
Y/n, where I come from it is ok for two women to be together without fear of being hung.

One day I want to see thy home dumpling.....

Well Winnie wherever you are is my home. Y/n kisses Winifred and smiles.

One day when we figure out how to reopen the portal.... That brought you here back to 1693. Winifred says.
Y/n, as long as I am not taken from you. I hope to show you the modern world I come from.

But your sisters cannot know that I am not from this time, shhh Winifred says. Do not fret they will not find out.

With one last kiss Winifred and y/n fall asleep. Knowing that tomorrow Salem will pay for what they've done to us.

Y/n pov: this will go down in history. I'll make sure of it, I'm going to journal it and sign it off as an ancestor of myself or something. So the story is out there. Tomorrow is another day I wonder what Winifred has in mind ?

Winifred pov- this moment here with dumpling was by far one of the happiest I've ever been. Dumpling doesn't know what I have planned tomorrow. After we take the town I am going to give her a surprise. Hmmm my dumpling.

Y/n, Winifred I love you
I love you too dumpling. As we close our eyes and fall asleep there's a sudden smash...