Chapter Fifteen Trapped With Memories

The portal opens on the other side and all three of us are hit with cold wind, it's dark and misty Winnie? Sarah calls out
Ohh this place smells like children Mary says
LOOK, there y/n runs over to the back wall made of stone surrounded by green mist. Coughing and waving your arms y/n sees a figure sitting on the ground chained to the wall.
Mary and Sarah stand beside y/n, Winnie? Y/n whispers..... stepping closer the figure in black clothes looks up confused they ask, who are you?

Wide eyed Sarah steps close, Winnie? Sarah bends down and puts her hand on the figures shoulder. The figure flinches which makes Sarah jump to her feet, Winnie it is us your sisters, Mary tells her sister.

Winifred look at us y/n says kneeling down cupping her face, we are here to save you.
M... my... sisters are dead... Winifred says
No they aren't dead Winnie, they are here with me. Remember me? I'm y/n ? What is the last thing you remember?

Winifred looks up and grabs y/n around the throat
Sarah and Mary back away...
Y/n gasping for air, win.... Winnie, stop y/n splutters stop. But her grip tightness and Winifred growls. Y/n tried to pull Winifred's hands off but she grips tighter and pushes y/n down onto the cold stone ground, climbing on top of y/n still choking you.

Y/n tries to struggle to free themselves but has no luck, gasping and turning red.
Sa... Sarah..... y/n gasps with wide eyes.
I... I can't Sarah whispers, I'm sorry
Mary?
Pl....please y/n gasps
We can't Mary says our power.... It's....
Winifred let's go of y/n's throat, y/n gasps and coughs tears running down your face. You manage to throw Winifred off and get up.

What do you mean your powers are gone? I've seen you use magic y/n says confused
No, we have magic but not magic powers, Mary explains.
We... we should have told thee but...
But what Sarah? Y/n says?
Mother witch, she took our powers and without Winnie we couldn't get them back. She doesn't know who we are. It's hopeless, Sarah yells.

The chains on the wall rattle and Winifred grunts charging towards y/n, but is stopped by the chains. Clunk! The chains rattle against the wall.
Come closer to thee she says, I....
Are you insane? Y/n says you tried to strangle me?
Winifred laughs, oh if I wanted to kill you I could, she says breaking free of the chains. Y/n gasps
RUN!
Sarah and Mary run back past the stone wall we came out from behind, the portal is gone?
Y/n didn't have a chance to run Winifred grabbed y/n in a headlock, humph... y/n grunts, struggling to get away. Winifred strokes your cheek, this is a trick I can tell. Trying to use thy sisters ? Cruel you're cruel! Winifred yells

I am not mother witch y/n gasps, I am y/n your lover.... Remember me? Please....
Agh I have no lover, she's gone too Winifred says.
Gripping tighter around your neck, I was thrown through the portal by you and I came back 329 years later. I was sent back to my time still in Salem but years later, I am alive Winnie.

She lets y/n go and turns them around to face her, holding your face in her hands tears form in y/n's eyes from lack of oxygen. It cannot be.... Winifred says

I....?
Y/n puts their arms around Winifred's shoulders Tis me Winnie I am here, I can prove it's me. I know something even your sisters don't know. Leaning in you whisper into Winifred's ear: Bella is not dead, she has been walking around Salem alive and is calling herself Lexie Sanderson, the power spell you and your sisters did to help me gain power took your sisters magic. Even though we shared it that is the consequence and if we reverse it maybe it will help thee and thy sisters.

Can't you remember the night of the flies? The night we....
Winifred backs up and walks away in a huff, Winnie? Y/n calls out in frustration!
Sarah and Mary come out from behind the wall, Winnie is mad?
She thinks this is an illusion, we need to convince her this is real.
A calming circle? Mary asks
Yes, Sarah agrees
You and Mary know Winnie more, you are her sisters anything I say she may think is a lie. Mother witch is in her mind. Unless we can open the portal and get home she will go insane.