Chapter Twenty Two I Will Remember You

Y/n/ opens their eyes
Groaning, y/n can't move, you're tied to a chair. Trying to struggle against the rope is no use. Feeling weak, y/n can barely keep their eyes open, y/n's nose is bleeding and y/n's head is throbbing.
Y/n breathes weakly, while looking around you see Richard is in the cage, begging Sarah to stop spinning the cage, Mary poking him with a broomstick.
Mary and Sarah are taunting Richard
STOP IT... " Richard screams"
Stop
Sarah laughs, and stops spinning the cage for a moment.
Mary jabs Richard with the broomstick
OW! You witch........
Mary laughs ohh feisty

Y/n notices the huge cauldron is back, glowing green, Winifred stirs the cauldron three times.
Y/n- Winnie? Y/n says shakily pl...please, remember me

Ah you're awake, Winifred stops stirring the cauldron and walks over to y/n, with a wicked grin on her face.
Leaning in, "you and your friend here are going to die tonight."
"He's not my friend, I only know him because he tried to flirt with me at the hospital"
Y/n explains
Either way you both die tonight!
Y/n manages to grab Winifred's hand with their fingers.
Please Winnie y/n begs
Winifred looks down at y/n's hand and pulls away. Walking back to the cauldron.
Winnie! You know that potion won't work on me.
OHH? And why is that?
Because I'm immortal too, you gave me the immortality potion. Y/n says trying to stall.
I don't believe you she says clenching her fist in anger and stirring the cauldron again.

Y/n grunts, "I have been honest this whole time. Why would I lie now? You gave me the potion you wanted me around, Come on Winnie."
If you don't believe me I'll prove it, I'll drink the life potion and you'll see that my soul will not feed you and your sisters.

It'll just come back to me y/n says angrily.

Winifred looks annoyed, ok we will see about that.

Sisters, one final touch and the potion is done the sisters blow on the potion and it starts to bubble. OMG
Oh my god Richard says in fear. Looking at y/n through the cage.

Winifred picks up the stirring spoon with some of the potion on it.
"Open your mouth" she demands.
Y/n looks at the potion, opening your mouth sipping the potion. Blech you gag the potion tastes awful. Worse than the immortality potion.

Sisters, take my hands. Y/n looks worried taking a deep breath all y/n can do is stare in fear hoping that what they said before is true.

Winifred did say only Satan can kill us now. Since we all took the potion. Phew

The sisters have come right up close to y/n and try sucking y/n's life force. But it doesn't work!
Y/n smiles, I told thee so- for a brief second regretting those words.
Winifred looks angry, you... ugh
She waves her hand and the rope falls to the ground.
Y/n rubs their wrist because the rope was really tight.

Y/n notices book is hovering, book? Help? Please

Book will not help thee, foolish girl...
Winifred grabs y/n out of the chair and holds y/n to her.
"Sisters give him the potion while I figure out what to do with her."

Y/n looks at the floor boards knowing that she may throw you in the dungeon for eternity.

Richard falls to the floor with a thump- Mary opened the cage and Sarah tries to grab Richard but he hits her in the stomach making Sarah grunt.
Ohh thou should not hit a woman Mary says.

Women? You're a witch! Hag he says.

Oh Richard you shouldn't have said that y/n laughs.
Yes the fool is right Winifred says, while still holding y/n.

Let's see Richard Winifred smirks, zapping him again with lightning. SISTERS NOW!
Winnie you don't have to do this anymore. Y/n tells Winifred

Shut up, she says covering y/n's mouth. With a muffled humph you move Winifred's hand trying to plea with her but she doesn't listen.
Gripping tighter Winifred walks you towards Richard, for someone who isn't your friend you sure seem to care about thee.
"I don't want to be responsible for someone dying y/n says. You and your sisters have killed hundreds of children, possibly parents too who knows".

Don't you feel any remorse?
Hahaha Winifred laughs "NO"
Oh that isn't true I know one person you felt remorse for y/n says.
Spinning you around to face her, really? Who?
ME, y/n says, kissing Winifred hoping the fairytale bullshit might work, true loves kiss.
Ooh Winnie I think she likes thee Mary says
Sarah smiles and agrees

Y/n pulls away " actually I love her"

Ohhh, Winifred says putting a finger under y/n's chin.

"You know they say I have the kiss of death" ? Smiling Winifred pulls y/n back in and kisses y/n
A black smoke comes out of Winifred's mouth as she's kissing y/n,
"ooh Winnie I think I see their soul" Mary claps with a smile.
Y/n's eyes go wide, y/n can't pull away, trying so hard to break free, but it's no use. Winifred is a lot stronger than she looks

Y/n thinks of the good times shared with Winifred filling their heart with love, the black smoke flys back into y/n and y/n backs away gasping for air whilst Winifred coughs
"What.... Was.... That... she says while coughing?
Gasping for air
"Winnie is thou ok?" Sarah asks her sister who's still coughing.
N..no I am not ok! Frustrated she grabs y/n by the scruff "why, won't you die?"
I'm immortal! Remember?
Winifred grunts and turns around, bumping into Mary
Ohh sorry
Move, Winifred says shoving Mary aside.. THINK SISTERS what ever shall we do with her? If thou cannot die? Maybe we should use her.....

" oh great, am I next to be a cat? Or worse? Thrown in the dungeon?" Y/n thinks....
Wait! The timer.....
Y/n Screams out "OMG WHAT IS THAT!" Pointing behind the sisters, as they all turn around to look y/n runs towards the door, opening it and running towards the hanging tree where the timer was last.

Agh she's gone again Winifred grunts "after her!"
Oh please please work, I'm out of ideas..... y/n says to themselves running, looking back and "cliché" trips...... oof, y/n hits the ground, ahh
But getting up quickly y/n sees the timer "running towards it, picking it up and twisting it all the way to the one hour mark"

Running again? "Winifred says in a cocky voice"
Sister look what is that in their hand?
"Well Mary this is a timer, and if I twist it like this, y/n says twisting the timer back to zero"
It makes a loud ringing sound....
AGH IT HURTS MY EARS, Winnie " sarah covers her ears"
Winifred jumps at the sound and Mary looks confused!
This stupid thing stated all of this y/n yells "throwing the timer down" stomping on it.

A burst of light shocks out of the timer, wow!
Y/n looks at the sisters stunned. "Looking back at y/n just as stunned"
Wh..... the sisters collapse on the ground

Omg y/n kneels down next to Winifred, Winnie? Y/n says shaking Winifred's shoulder?
Mary? Sarah? Y/n shakes their shoulders "but they are unconscious "

Aghhhhh y/n screams in frustration! Fuck fuck fuck! "Stomping and kicking the ground, clenching their fist"
Finally taking a breath
Why? Why? Won't my useless powers work? Like they are meant to agh! Y/n points and a lightning bolt accidentally hits the sisters. "Shocking them awake"
Ah, they sit up quickly
Sorry y/n says turning around sitting down under the tree. "Palms to face, starts sobbing"
No more, running, no more hiding, I'm done..... y/n yells I can't go on like this.... You thinking I'm a stranger hurts more than any lightning bolt!
"Getting up, holding arms out y/n walks right up to Winifred and says"
Just do it, "sobs" kill me and end this torture!

What is going on dumpling?
Y/n looks confused, huh?
Dumpling? When did thee change clothes?
Wh... Wh.... "I'm so confused" you know who I am?
Of course dumpling, you are y/n
Are you... are you?
Back? Winifred finishes y/n's sentence.
Do you remember, everything?

I.... I do, and I'm so sorry Winifred says in a sad voice. I've missed thee
"I was there but I wasn't, like I'd lost control of my mind, body and soul"
Sisters, are you?
Yes Winnie
Yes... we remember, we will give you time to uh chat
Bye bye...
Sis...... Winifred says realising they've left
They have already left y/ n points
I'm so sorry Winifred comes closer, putting her hands on y/n's face "kisses forehead"
"I.... I broke my promise dumpling"
No.... No you didn't, you used magic on me instead you did not raise a hand to me. You didn't strike me with your hands but with Your magic... that can't be helped, It's a reflex and I forgive you.
Now come here y/n embraces Winnie kissing her.
Filled with so much happiness you both chuckle, holding hands you lay down under the hanging tree. Just watching the stars, laying very close.
Dumpling I must tell thee something, sitting up Winifred turns to y/n.
Looking deep into y/n's eyes.