Chapter Thirteen Missing?

Y/n runs, down the path and down the hill, seeing the cottage as it was the last night you saw it. Y/n smiles and runs up to the door, running inside startling everyone inside. 
Sorry everyone y/n says
Ooh a blonde woman says as she turns around, SARAH! Y/n says with pure happiness.

You.. you are back? Sarah says,
I am back. Where is Winnie? And Mary?
Tis so good to see you again y/n follow me, Mary Sarah calls out.
Yes sister?
Mary sees y/n, ohhh hello dear and hugs you. Glad you're back, been centuries.

Where is Winnie?
Sarah and Mary look at each other..... we do not know, since that night Winnie has been gone. With mother witch, we have not seen her either. Have you?
No, I haven't. When I was zapped back through the portal it was like I never left, it had been a week. But here it had been 10 years I woke up in the hospital in 2022...

For us here it has been 329... years. We missed thee Sarah says.
The town worships thee? Y/n asks
Kind of Mary says, we have a deal with the town. We stop killing children and prevent other children in town going missing. Ever since then we do not fear being hung or burnt. This new age is much better.

Mother witch has Winnie? Y/n asks?
She does Sarah says
We can't find her or Winnie. We worry everyday we have tried many spells. Blood, sacrifice, all of it. Moon phases, nothing helped get our sister back. The town does not care, they say without Winnie we cannot do our spells. Which is a lie, they fear Winnie we miss her terribly too y/n

Y/n sits and sobs, people in the shop are staring at thee Mary says....
Y/n looks around at everyone and looks back at Mary.....

Oh sister, Mary says hugging you.
Sarah puts a comforting hand on your shoulder.... There there
Sorry sisters I say, I am glad to see thee but can you tell me what has happened over the last 329 years?

When the shop closes, we will show thee. Can I go upstairs and sleep? I am exhausted.
Of course, Winnie's room is still as it was last time you left.

Walking upstairs smelling the difference in the place you miss the nolstagia, opening the door to Winifred's room. Remembering last time you were here. Flashing back to kissing Winifred, making love. Y/n sits on the bed and cries. Picking up the old shirt you wore that night. You can smell Winifred's scent even after all this time, you crawl into the bed and cuddle her pillow, falling asleep.

Y/n dream- lightning, flash, portal sucking........ It goes black, I see a hand coming towards me. I reach for the hand but the hand retracts, followed by laughter. Winnie?
Laughter gets louder...... BOO!
A flash of light, I see mother witch!
Where is Winifred? Y/n shouts?
WHERE?
Hahaha mother witch laughs and zaps me with lightning.
Y/n wakes up realising it was a dream, there has to be something in that dream a clue? Think?
I think, no there wasn't anything unusual. A book falls off the shelf, making you jump out of bed and walk towards the book. It is the warning book, well the Latin book. It fell for a reason and I am going to figure out what.
The window is closed, no one is here........
picking up the book, opening it? Now I can read it? The power spell, now I can read Latin? What if the warning is a clue! Beware.. blah blah y/n says reading the book in their head there has to be something. Please!