❅SnowStorm❅

this story was half rushed.. so it sucks. anyways enjoy 

        As you're flung outside, the snow is freezing cold on your back. due to the cold, you find it difficult to stand up. You approach the door and pound on it while yelling for permission to reenter. You found it hard to believe. Considering all you done for him. He ejects you due to a pointless argument. You were aware that he had no intention of letting you inside once more. therefore you began to move away. locating a place to rest. All you could see was the endless, snow-covered forest. You spent a long time living in this wilderness, yet you were unable to navigate. It was hard to see due to the white fog.

     Then you located a tree stump and sat down on it. Your legs were too weak to move forward. You lacked footwear and were unprepared for the impending winter. You thought you may die. You shivered as you encircled your body with your arms. Your cheeks started to tear up as you touched it. There it was. There was nothing left for you.

   Just when you were having that thought. You pick up a little sound. Before someone suddenly runs into you and the tree stomp, you believed you were hearing things. You were shocked to see anyone out here in this bitter cold. But you experienced a wave of relief. It wasn't just you. To find out who had bumped into you, you looked up. You noticed a mug, complete with a straw and a large blue nose. When you first saw the mug, you believed you were going crazy.

The mug stood up grabbing his head in slight pain. he then looked towards you as he realized he had bumped into you.

        "Oh Gosh! I'm s-so sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you?"

With a troubled expression, the Mug spoke. He immediately felt worse when he recognized the situation you were in.

You felt your felt give off a weak smile

       "N-No its alright."

You said in a trembling tone. The Mug then gave you another glance. seeing you without shoes and how you dressed in a shirt with short sleeves. He started to wonder what the hell you were doing there in the freezing weather.

     "Why are you out in this cold? gosh, you should come to Elder kettles cabin with me, I was just heading there."

     The mug expressed worry. Aiming to be friendly You had a feeling of standing. even though your legs were frail. Standing up nearly hurt. The mug immediately moved to your side to support your posture. when he noticed your shaking legs. Then he began pointing the way. You had a brief hope that you wouldn't die soon. You were happy to discover the mug. If he hadn't run into you, you would have kicked the bucket. All you wanted was to reach the cabin. The mug spoke briefly about. unable to tolerate this weather much longer.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

     You could see the cabin after a short distance of walking. It had a white fence surrounding it and was shaped like a tea cup. The door was then opened by the mug, allowing you to enter. The house was warm and comfortable to the touch. You felt relieved as you walked in. You never wanted to go. You suddenly spotted a cup. He had a bent straw-equipped, and a little, red nose.

     "Hey Muggggsy! whos this?"

The Cup said, his head tilted. The mug stepped up to me and then shut the door behind us. He began to speak and ask me for my name when he realized he didn't know it.

  "My name is Y/n,"

The mug then smiled towards me then looked over to his brother again.

"there name is Y/n"

The mug said, crossing his arms like he already knew.

"I heard them."

The cup spoke as he jumped over to me with a missive smile.

"Well y/n, I'm Cuphead! nice to meet cha!"

Cuphead said putting out his hand to shake. You shook his hand as you noticed that you still didn't know the mugs name. 

"is that Mughead?"

You asked pointing at the blue nosed mug that helped you out of the storm. You heard Cuphead start laughing. The mug also started laughing as he replied.

"n-no my names Mugman"

     Mugman continued to chuckle with his brother as he spoke. Your face began to boil with embarrassment. It would be logical. HIS HEAD IS A MUG? You pondered. Even yet, you caught yourself staring at the mug for a bit longer than you intended. In order to avoid appearing weird, you turned your head as you gazed about the home. Mugman then entered the kitchen. You followed him, unsure of your next steps. Just now, Cuphead was walking the stairs. You didn't think much of the cup as you looked to see what the Mug was doing.

     You observed Mugman preparing hot cocoa. You observed as you peered over his shoulder. You realized you were once again staring at the mug. You actually thought he was kind of adorable. even though a mug he was. His grin and nose appealed to you. You had this inside thought. The mug noticed you were watching him when he had finished making the hot cocoa. He grinned at you and brought you a mug of hot cocoa.

"Here, i know it was freezing out there. this will help warm your insides up. though, why were you out there in the cold anyways?"

Mugman made a wide question out of curiosity. Before answering, you sat down on a chair that was in the kitchen and drank some hot cocoa. It was only required to inform him since, in a way, he saved your life.

"My dad and I frequently battled. He forces me to do all the housework and make all the payments. I finally had it, shouted at him for never pitching in, and we got into another argument. He then kicked me out, which I didn't expect, but I had nowhere else to go."

      You spoke. Although you were somewhat relieved to be kicked out, you would much prefer be here than at your dad's. You sipped more hot cocoa before turning to face the mug again. His face was visibly absolutely stunned.