❅Freezing fight❅

Mugman and Cuphead continued to fight. neither were aware that y/n had been whetting outside. up until the electricity started to come back on. The two brothers exchange glances before turning to face Y/n, seeing she was not there. Thrilled that the electricity was on, Cuphead was bouncing with excitement. On the other hand, Mugman was frightened. He began to sprint for the door to grab his jacket so he could leave and check on y/n outdoors. Then he saw his jacket was missing. and realized you might have taken it.

"Ohhh this is bad Cuphead! what if she's hurt or in trouble, I need to go out and check on her!"

Mugman said while pacing in circles. He desired to quickly leave the house without a jacket to check on y/n. However, he also didn't want to freeze to death. Mugman became calmer as Cuphead calmly put his hand on his shoulder as he approached his brother.

"woah woah, mugsy its going to be alright, they will come threw that door any moment i just know it, so take a breather and sit down?"

In a genuine attempt to comfort Mugman, Cuphead remarked. Mugman studied the door in silence before turning to face his brother. Almost a minute has passed already. Due of his nervousness, Mugman was unable to wait.

"they could die out there Cuphead! i need to go make sure they are alright. its been a while since they went out there!"

Mugman was on the verge of opening the door and leaving. Cuphead interrupted him before he could. taking hold of Mugman's shirt in a panic.

"Are you CRAZY? you go out there and your freeze to death as well! and what is it with you two? you barley know them and it seems like you got a crush on em or sum?!"

Cuphead continued to hold onto Mugman's shirt as he spoke. Mugman turns to face Cuphead while crying. When Cuphead saw that his brother was starting to cry, he immediately released his hold on him.

"BECAUSE I DO"

Mugman shouted at his brother and ran out the door. Cuphead just stood there. he stared at the open door that Mugman ran out of. the cold was coming inside. Cuphead went to close the door and started to wonder if he should go out there with his brother...

✵ ✵ ✵

You were unconscious on the freezing snow when Mugman raced around the house and saw you. He panicked and rushed over to You. as he made an effort to lift you up He dropped you due of the wind, and he became scared. His arms and legs started to ache from the cold. Moreover, he had the impression that he would soon be knocked down by the wind. So Mugman grabbed your legs and did his best to drag you towards the direction of the house's entrance. Mugman dropped your legs and his arm became stiff.

Because he was unable to lift you off the ground, the mug felt himself begin to cry. The mug made another attempt. Trying to pull you by picking up your legs. Before dropping your legs once more, he advanced a few inches. He heard his name being yelled just as Cuphead is sprinting outdoors in his direction. When Cuphead notices that Mugman is having trouble bringing you up, he takes your arms and orders Mugman to grasp your legs. Together, they were successful in bringing you inside. while they lower you to the floor. Slamming the door shut.