❆Power Out❆

You wanted to know who the mug had a crush on, but you hesitated from asking. Just now, you drew nearer to him as well. When Mugman gave you a warm hug, you felt your eyes begin to close. Then again, Cuphead swigged in the living room and spoiled the moment. He observed us embracing and gave us both a bewildered gaze. You faked about being asleep. Although you can be quite certain that Mugman was giving his brother a "that's not what it looks like" look.

"ayy- whats goin on with ya two?"

The cup spoke with a more audible accent. You were gently shaken awake by Mugman. As Cuphead gave you both an odd look, you acted to be just waking up. He was also awaiting Mugman's response. even though he was at a loss for words. Finally sitting up, Mugman looked embarrassed.

"w-we were just cold. so w-we just huddled up together, t-that's all"

The mug shuddered. trying to convince His brother it wasn't anything weird. Though Cuphead didn't look convinced, and crossed his arms. Cuphead didn't look angry though, more amused.

"cold eh? well if that's the case ill go grab da heater for ya'll~"

Using a sarcastic tone, Cuphead spoke. as he headed to the living room closet to fetch a heater. You found yourself wondering why we couldn't just use the fireplace instead as you found yourself glancing over to it. However, Mugman got to it first before you could ask.

"We have a fireplace, we could use that instead Cuphead!, plus the heater we got used to much power!"

Mugman spoke crossing his arms. Though Cuphead didn't listen as he got the heater out and began to plug it in.

"nah, the fireplace is two much woyk. plus the heater works fine so it don't mattah"

When Cuphead talked, his accent was even more strong. Mugman regarded Cuphead doubtfully and started to sigh. Yet, the moment Cuphead put on the heater, the power immediately went out. The lights were completely out. Mugman yelled and grabbed you immediately. On the other hand, Cuphead snatched a flashlight off the coffee table and immediately turned it on.

"CUPHEAAAD! with no power no heat, with no heat WE WILL FREEZE,"

Mugman shouted. Despite the fact that he was equally afraid of the darkness. Merely shining the light in our direction, Cuphead sent a troubled gaze our way. The cold began to spread outward toward you. You also began to worry since you didn't want to become freezing again as you had a few hours before.

"it'll be fine, we just gotta turn the power back on"

Cuphead said with a shiver in his voice. rubbing his arms. Mugman sighed

"we don't know how to WORK IT"

Mugman sobbed. On the other hand, you were very well-versed in electrical and power-related matters. You recall your father teaching you all kinds of things before he became into the man he is now.

"I could help? I'm pretty good with electrical things"

You talked in the hopes that the Brothers would allow you to assist. They exchange anxious looks as they observed one another. The Power box was outdoors, they both were aware of that.

"The power box is outside though, in the back, its waaay to cold for anyone out there!"

Mugman remarked. Given that they are typically found outside, you expected this. nonetheless, you sighed. If you didn't, they'd grow freezing in here.

"Well mugsy, its either they fix the power OR WE SLOWLY FREEZE TO DEATH IN HERE!!"

Cuphead yelled directly at Mugman. Mugman then began to yell in response, claiming that Cuphead didn't even care in the slightest about anyone's safety. The two began to ague. Contrarily, you weren't going to waste any more time. You approached the door and snatched up a blue jacket, most likely Mugmans. The two continued to fight. You moved toward the outside. The moment you did, the wind nearly knocked you over. In an effort to locate the power box, you set out to go around the rear of the home. You went to open it as soon as you located it. To restart the electricity, you flipped the switch. Then you changed it.

You slammed it shut after getting the electricity back on and attempted to enter the home from the opposite side. Even if the wind made it difficult for you to see and move. You then swear you saw a figure out of the corner of your eye, but when you looked behind you, nothing was there. Then you heard someone chanting your name in the distance. You were aware that your head was off due to the cold. So you made an effort to go forward. but you were thrown over by the wind and landed on the snow. You attempted to stand up again. however you tumble towards the ground, the cold made your arms weak.