❅Hard hit❅

"golly Cuphead! are you alright?"

Mugman stumbled and ran to his brother. Cuphead rubbed his head as he stood up. he laughed it off. You move closer to Cuphead and Mugman. to check on the condition of the cup.

"eh, its alright, just rolled off the top bed, aint too worried about it"

Cuphead said shrugging. brushing his red shorts off. Mugman crossed his arms though, he wasn't impressed. 

"and whyyy were you on my bed?"

Forgetting that Cuphead had fallen off, the mug questioned. You only gazed around the room. Despite not being too large, it was larger than your room back at your father's. Though you didn't like the idea of sleeping on the sofa, you questioned whether you could ever sleep in here. Would you even live here? whether they would let you reside here. You weren't going back to your dad's house, so wh-

"Y/n you ok?"

As the Mug waved his hand close to your face, your thoughts abruptly came to an end. You were aware that contemplating about moving here had you zooned out. You couldn't help but wonder, though.

"o-oh yeah! sorry zooned out a little"

A little ashamed, you said. You shook your head as you noticed Cuphead and Mugman both looking at you. Once more, humiliation flared up your cheeks. you didn't like being the center of attention 

"you sure your alright? if you want something I can help!"

   The mug spoke while casting a troubled gaze your way. On the other hand, Cuphead was out doing his own thing and wasn't even paying attention. You were compelled to look out the window to observe the raging snowfall. Oh wow, you are one lucky person to have Mugman bump into you. You couldn't imagine going outside once more. Anyways you stopped looking at the window and looked back at Mugman who was still staring at you with a worried look.

"im sure, though it is getting chilly"

You said while lightly rubbing your arms. You had hoped the temperature wouldn't drop as low as it has. Then, without saying anything, Mugman quickly raced to his top bunk to fetch something. He was seen grabbing a blue blanket. It had soft fluff on top of a thin layer of cloth that gave it a fuzzy appearance. The Mug then raced back to you and smiled softly as he handed you the Blanket.

"This will help you warm up, and if you'd want more, I can prepare some more hot cocoa."

The mug spoke while flushing slightly and glancing aside. Though you could see he was embarrassed, you thought his concern was cute. However, you felt a strong want to grasp the cozy blanket from his grasp. As gentle as it felt, it was. You smiled while blushing slightly as you gazed at the mug.

"Thanks, it's soft, and I'd appreciate some more of your great cocoa,"

    As the mug took your hand and led you out the door and down the steps, you grinned, and he grinned back. You took hold of his hand as well, but before you could walk down the stairs past the halfway point, you felt yourself walk on the blanket. You start to fall down the steps after losing your footing. Fortunately, the drop wasn't too far, but it still hurt. Mugman frantically hurried down to you and covered his mouth in shock. On the other hand, Cuphead peered over the corner to investigate the bang.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU ALRIGHT Y/N??"

   The frightened mug asked. As you scratched your head, you got up. When you looked up, Cuphead was coming at you and Mugman down the stairs. Your leg began to hurt severely. When you turned to look, you saw your sore leg. Just a scrape, it wasn't that severe. Mugman, though, continued to stare worriedly at your leg and you. before you could answer the Worried Mug he spoke again.

"Ohmmm, this is all my fault, i shouldn't of gave you the blanket!" 

The mug sobbed and covered his face with his hands.

"hey, Don't worry, it was my fault for tripping over the blanket; it was just a tiny tumble."

You answered with a soft smile while standing up fully. The mug looked at you with a worried yet calm expression. he saw that you were alright and felt relief. Cuphead on the other hand was holding his laughter in. Mugman noticed and turn to face His brother with a -are you seriously laughing right now face-   

"You shouldn't be laughing at them. They just tumbled down the steps!"

Mugman pointed angrily at the stairs while staring at Cuphead as he talked. You should have seen your face, the cup simply started laughing and remarking on how hilarious it was. You observed the two brothers bickering. You turned around and walked toward the kitchen. You decided to peek into the fridge after taking a glance around. You closed it after taking another glance around since you didn't see much. you wounded if your father was even remotely searching for you. However, you quickly dismissed that idea since there was no way your father would stay out in the freezing weather looking for you. You were in the kitchen when you suddenly noticed the Mug enter. He began making apologies for his brother. Nevertheless, you claimed it was alright. 

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

⁂Snowstorm⁂  (♥Mugman x reader♥)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें