❅Cuddle up❅

"y-y-you, maybe w-wanna-"

Mugman began to speak, hesitating each word as he searched for the right question to ask. Nevertheless, you were aware of his question. Just now, the two of you kissed. It suddenly appeared. However, it's clear that you two enjoyed it. Then you got up. The mug cast you a perplexed glance. despite the fact that you extended your hand for him to take. First, he gazed at your hand, then at you. You bring the mug up off the sofa as he grabs your hand. After that, you guide him toward the fireplace. You then took a seat, and Mugman followed suit. You two are seated in front of the fireplace. Mugman gave you another sidelong glance. You turned around to face him.

"yes, I do."

You say, grinning at him. The Mug gives you a large, joyful stare. It appeared as though his eyes could erupt. The mug then grabbed your face once more and started kissing you again, but this time you grabbed him. leaning into the kiss with him. You both release your breath after a minute. You two exchange looks. You found it hard to believe. However, the mug eventually rested down on your shoulder. Your head was on his head. both of you were fixated on the fireplace. After some while, you discover that the Mug-which is now yours-has dozed off. As soon as your eyelids close, you follow suit. so does the surroundings you are in.

❅ FIN ❅