Godparent

Luke's POV

I looked at the invitations and I couldn't believed my eyes. The invitations for the Annual Music Ball. I can see Julie again. YESSSSSSSSSS! I went inside and saw that no one was there. I placed the mail on the kitchen counter but I still have the invitations in my hands. I opened the letter and saw 4 tickets inside. I looked closer to see the information on the ticket.

You are invited to the
Annual Music Ball
Be there at May 12, 2022
At 7pm
Please wear best dressed clothes
And a mask
Hope we'll see you there

I got the information down in my head and put them down. I went up to my room to see if I have anything to wear for the party. I went to my closet and I saw the last thing I will ever see. My Dad's suit. I haven't seen this in a long time. Brings back so many memories. Maybe I should wear this to the Ball to have a piece of my dad with me. I heard the door opened and I went downstairs to see who it is. I shouldn't be surprised that it was Trevor, Nick, and Bobby standing there.

Trevor: Hey Luke, did you checked the mail?

Luke: Yeah I did, it's sitting on the kitchen counter.

When Trevor walked to the kitchen counter, I realized that I left the invitations there. I tried to run to them but Nick held me back.

Nick: Why in a rush? Is there something special in the mail you need to get? I heard about the invitations for the Music Ball. I can finally meet my soulmate.

Luke: Soulmate? Bro, she doesn't even know you exists.

Bobby: *snickers*

Nick: Shut up, loser.

Trevor: BOYS?!

L, B, N: Sorry.

Trevor: Well look what we have here. Boys, we have tickets for the ANNUAL MUSIC BALL!

Nick: Yes! Julie Molina here I come.

Trevor: I can get her Father to convince him to let me sign his daughter to us. With her, I'll be the top manager of LA.

Bobby: We need to get tuxes.

Trevor: Luke, you've been quiet all of a sudden. What's on your mind?

Luke: Nothing, just thinking what I should wear for the party.

Everyone was quiet, until they all started to laugh. Not with me, at me. Nick and Bobby were still laughing until they went up to their rooms leaving me and Trevor.

Trevor: You want to come with us? You have some wild dreams there, son.

Luke: Why can't I come?

Trevor: Because who is gonna clean up the house while we're gone?

Luke: So that's what I am to you? A servant? You can treat people like this.

Trevor: I can and I will. You don't got a say in this.

Luke: I deserve to go after everything I've done to the whole house! You should start by treating me like a son!!!