The Meeting

Julie's POV

I was squealing when I hunged up the phone and I was jumping on my bed. I can't believe I'm gonna meet him after all this time. I wonder what I'm gonna wear. It doesn't matter because I'm gonna find out who my prince is. I called Flynn and tell her what happened and she came into my and she dragged me to my closet. THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

Luke's POV

I was in my room trying to find what to wear when I heard Trevor calling my name.

Trevor: Luke, get down here NOW.

I put everything down and went downstairs. When I got there, I saw Trevor holding a recorder in his hand. And he has a smugged look in his face.

Trevor: Luke, son, how you been?

Luke: I'm doing good.

Trevor: That's great. I want to talk to you about something.

Luke: Am I gonna do alot of chores again?

Trevor: Not this time. I want to talk about your future.

He sat me down on the couch and has a firm grip on my right shoulder.

Luke: My future?

Trevor: Yeah. Carrie stopped by and told me how great of a musician you are and dropped off this recording of you talking to a very special person.

Luke: I don't know what you're talking about.

Trevor: Oh really.

He pressed the recording and we both heard my voice. How did Carrie even get this? We both heard my conversation with Julie and when the recording was over, he continued to look at me with a smugged look.

Trevor: Thanks to Carrie, I know you have a "special connection" to Julie Molina.

He put both of his hands on my shoulder and made me look at him in the eye.

Trevor: So here's what I want you to do. I want you to go to that meeting spot with Julie Molina. Try and convince her to sign our label and you get to date her. That way everyone's happy. And I can even get your band a record deal too.

Luke: R-really?

Trevor: Yeah I heard you guys play. You are good I'll admit. And it will be great for business if I have my son's band into our label.

Luke: So, you see me as a son now?

I stood up and he just looks straight at me.

Luke: When was this when you married my mom? A week ago, you said that I was never your son and now you said I am.

Trevor: Can I a guy have a change of heart?

Luke: Not when he wants something. And if you think I will use Julie for your own personal gain than you might as well forget it. You can't treat people like they're your servants. I'm DONE with all your crap and I'm DONE living with you guys.

I was about to walk to the front door until Trevor grabbed my arm with eyes filled with anger.

Trevor: THAN I GUESS YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!

He was dragging me across the kitchen and throws me to the basement and locks the door shut.

Luke: HEY, LET ME OUT?!

Trevor: NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! And in case you want to call for help, I took your phone away. You're not getting out of this one Luke.

He laughed and left. I keep trying jamming the doorknob but it was no use. I was stuck here and no one is going to help me. I slide down the door and put my head in my hands and begin to cry.

Luke: *crying* I'm so sorry, Julie.

That's when I heard the door unlock and I couldn't believe my eyes about who I saw. It was Bobby with a apologetic smile on his face.

Bobby: You need to get out of here before he finds you gone.

Luke: You're letting me out?

Bobby: Look, I love my Dad, but he didn't have to go THAT far to humiliate a person.

Luke: Thanks, Bobby.

Bobby: Don't mention it. Now get out of here or I'm gonna change my mind.

I smiled at him and ran to the front door. When I got outside, I saw Trevor's car gone. I thought for a minute trying to figure out why his car is gone. Then I realized something. He's gonna find Julie. I have to get there before he does. Luckily I know a shortcut.

Julie's POV

When I got out of the limo, I ran to the meeting spot. It's a good thing I have a good grip or else the mask will just fall. I sat at the bench and waited for him. I kept looking around and maybe even hear his voice to see if he's here or not. But maybe he's late so I decided to wait. And wait. And wait. But he didn't showed up. Tears were forming in my eyes and I immediately stand up and walked to the trash can. I looked at the mask one more time and was about to throw it away until I heard singing.

Step into my world
Bittersweet love story about a girl
Shook me to the core
Voice like an angel
Never heard before

I closed my eyes and I can feel him holding my hand and grabbing my mask.

Luke: You can opened your eyes now.

I turned around and saw him staring at me. He had a sad smile on his face but I really want to know why he was late.

Julie: You scared me there when you didn't showed up.

Luke: I know and I'm sorry for that. But just so you know I have a good reason for why but all you have to know is that I care so much about you Julie. When I close my eyes, all I think about is you. You make me feel like I'm home when I'm around you.

He grabs both of my hands and I stared up to his hazel eyes. All I could think about is the night we first saw each other. I smiled up at him and sing.

Here in front of me
Shining so much brighter
Than I have ever seen
Life can be so mean
But when he goes, I know he doesn't leave

He got the idea and sang with me and we begin to dance.

The truth is finally breaking though
Two worlds collide when I'm with you
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're

In perfect harmony
Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh
Perfect harmony
Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh
Perfect harmony

You have set me free
You and me together, it's more than chemistry
Love me as I am
I hold your music, here inside my hand
We say we're friends
We play pretend
You're more to me we're everything
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're

In perfect harmony
Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh
Perfect harmony
Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh
Perfect Harmony

I feel you're rhythm in my heart
Yeah yeah year
You are my brightest burning star
Woah-oh-oh
I never knew a love so real
So real
We're heaven on earth
Melody and worlds
When we're together we're

In perfect harmony
Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh
Perfect harmony
Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh

We say we're friends
We play pretend
You're more to me
We create
Perfect harmony

When we finished dancing, he put his hand on my cheek and I lean into it. We both smile like crazy and look at each other.

Julie: Is it a good time to ask you who you are?

Luke: Depends, do you want to know?

Julie: I do.

He reached up to his mask and was about to take it off when I heard someone's voice.

???: LUKE?!

_______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter. Not my best work but I still hope you like it.

Make sure to comment or vote and have a great Christmas break

Byeeeeeeeee 😁