Epilogue

*A year later*

Luke's POV

Ever since me and Julie got together, my life had change for the better. The band finally got the recognition we deserve and I was free from Trevor. Reggie finally got the courage to talk to his parents to go to therapy and surprisingly, they agreed. In a few months, he's going to have a healthy new family life. Alex's parents finally accepted he was gay and asked him to come home but Alex needs some more time for that to happen. Flynn and Willie stood by Alex and Reggie's side and helped out with there parents. Reggie and Flynn's relationship has been doing great and so has Willie and Alex through the year. I'm honestly Raitt happy for them. When I found out that Trevor got out of his 3 month probation, he wanted to see me and convinced me to come home. But I saw threw his lies and finally stood up for myself and told him that I'm never coming home. And after that, he packed his bags and LA with Nick and Bobby and I never saw them again. Me and Bobby kept in touch since he helped me with the basement incident and we started to become friends. As for me and Julie, we were inseparable. We had date nights, movie nights; and ever since she joined the band, our fans double in sizes. We weren't Sunset Curve anymore, we were Julie and the Phantoms. And I wouldn't changed a thing about it. I was in the local garden to pick up some dahlias for Julie since it's her favorite flower. Anyway, while I was there, I saw a familiar woman tending to the garden so I decided to talk to her.

Luke: Good Morning, Miss.

???: Good morning, Luke.

When she turned around, I finally recognized her.

Luke: Rose?!

Rose: That's me.

Luke: What are you doing here?

Rose: The local garden has always been my peaceful place. Sometimes I bring my daughter with me.

Luke: You have a daughter?

Rose: I do, you know her actually. Does the name Julie Molina ring a bell.

It took me a minute to realize but I understood what she was saying.

Luke: Your Julie's mother?

Rose: I am. How is Julie by the way.

Luke: She's doing great. Amazing actually. It's like I never want to leave her.

Rose: No wonder I was assigned to you.

Luke: Assigned?

Rose: When I died, I was assigned to be your guardian angel. And when I saw your history on your family, I had to figure out a way to bring happiness to your life. And I knew Julie would be devastated that I died, so I thought I could bring you to together. Two beautiful souls as one. And I'm glad I did it. You two deserve each other.

Luke: Thank you, Rose.

Rose: You're welcome. You're a great guy, Luke. Take care of her for me.

Luke: I will.

Then I heard a knock at the gate and I turned around and saw Julie. I look back to Rose but she vanish. I had a smile on my face and walked towards her.

Julie: Are you ready to go out?

Luke: Yes ma'am

(Julie and Luke are going to do the choreography on the video and the gang will be there too. Also, Rose will hide in plain sight and will sing too.)

(Luke, Julie, Rose, The gang, J and L)

Can't understand somebody
Till you've been in their schools
And watch them as they blossom
Into somebody new
No there ain't no limitations
To things you can do
So keep walking where the roses bloom

Fly like you never forget
You could be the greatest
When there is light shining bright up ahead
You still got to chase it, chase it
Chase it, chase it

In this life yeah, you get what you give
So you give you're all and embrace it, embrace it
Embrace it, embrace it

Cause you got the strength inside of you
But you've got to make it grow
The past fills the heart that guides you

But you've got to walk that road
And fly like you'll never forget
It's yours if you take it
'Cause life is what you make it
If you dream it, just believe it

You were born to be
A star in the sky for all to see
Ain't no ceiling, keep on reaching

You were born to be
Larger- than- life, a legacy
So go and fly like you'll never forget

It's yours if you take it, take it
Take it
You just gotta chase it
'Cause life is what you make it

We leaned in for a short and sweet kiss and rested our foreheads against each other.

Julie: Is this everything you ever wanted?

Luke: The only thing I ever want is you.

Julie: That was so cheesy.

Luke: *smirking* You love me.

Julie: Yeah, I do.

THE END