Imagination

(This will be the last chapter before the epilogue and I just like to say that I'm so glad you guys like this fanfic and I hope you like future stories to come. Also this chapter is going to be long.)

Luke's POV

The time has finally come to see Julie again and I'm so pumped to go to her birthday party. I heard that celebrities have the best party to go to and again so pumped. Just then, Alex was knocking on the door hard and came in.

Alex: Dude, are you almost done?

Luke: Almost, just got to finish my hair.

Alex: *groans* It looks great now come on.

He pulled my arm and dragged me out of the house to get in the car. I was in the backseat while Alex is in the passenger seat and Reggie driving. We listen to our favorite music until we made it to our destination. It was the same place we went to the Annual Music Ball and when we went inside, everything was fully decorated.

Reggie: Someone is walking towards us.

Ray: Hi I'm Ray Molina, father of the birthday girl. You must be the band she told me all about.

Luke: She mentioned me oh I mean us.

Ray: Yeah, she says your music is amazing.

Reggie: Thanks.

Ray: Oh and heads up, Julie's manager is here so if you're interested in performing in the music industry, you got to impress her, okay?

Alex: Understood, sir.

Ray: Someone is going to take you to your dressing room and I can't wait to see you perform.

He left and when I turned to see the boys, we all had our mouths dropped.

Reggie: You heard that, right?

Alex: Oh yeah.

Luke: Okay now we have to good. And not just good we have to be awesome.

R and A: Right.

A guy showed us to our dressing room and where we could set up our instruments. Once we did, I felt someone tap my shoulder. When I turned around, I saw Reggie's girlfriend, Flynn.

Luke: Hey Flynn

Flynn: Just wanted to let you know that Julie is coming down any minute and if you guys talk about a future relationship, I'll support it. But if you hurt her in anyway, I'll hunt you down and feed you to the wolves. Got it.

I was backed up against the wall completely scared of the girl in front of me.

Luke: Y-yes ma'am.

Flynn: Good.

She was about to walk away until she saw Reggie and gave him a kiss on the lips. She said good luck to us and left.

Reggie: That was nice.

Alex: What were you guys talking about?

Luke: Let's just say that if Julie gets hurt, I get hurt.

Reggie: She sure is feisty.

Alex: Willie is more of a chill guy so you don't have to worry about him.

Then we heard a ding from his phone and opened it. When he saw the text, he looked very nervous to show me.

Luke: What is it?

Alex: Well, Willie sent me a text and he told me to tell you that if you break Julie's heart, he's going to send you to the bottom of the ocean.