Another chance

A month later

Julie's POV

It's been a month since I seen Luke and my stupid bodyguard won't let me see him or call him. My dad said he used to be part of the CIA but I don't really care about that because for a month straight I just wanted to see Luke. I tried sneaking out but he always end up finding me. It's like he put a tracker on me. Anyway, I'm so sick of this bodyguard that I'm planning a way to tell my dad to fire him. But just when I was about to open the door to my room, somebody opened for me. It was Flynn and Willie as always and I saw Carlos entering my room too.

Julie: You do know that there's a thing called knocking.

Carlos: Sorry sis but we have a plan?

Julie: A plan for what exactly?

Flynn: To get you to find Luke. Obviously.

Willie: And it was all your brother's plan.

Carlos: I had to come up with something. I don't like seeing my sister moping around. Plus, if she gets a boyfriend, I could get some street cred for being best buds with him.

Julie: Thanks. I guess. Anyway, what's the plan?

Flynn: Well, you know that you're birthday is in 2 days, right?

Julie: Yeah?

Willie: Well we thought that maybe you could book a band for your birthday party.

Julie: What does this have to do with Luke?

Flynn: Well, since we know that he's in a band, you could book his band.

Julie: But I don't even know what his band name is.

W and F: Sunset Curve.

Julie: How did you guys know?

W and F: Boyfriends.

Julie: Oh.

Flynn: We also know that our boyfriends are best friends with Luke so we can contact them and when they get here, you could see him.

Julie: That's a great idea.

Carlos: And it's all my idea because none of you guys never even thought of it.

Julie: Okay Carlos, you're a genius.

Carlos: I know.

Willie: So all we have to do is convince your dad to book Sunset Curve to your party. And by "we" I mean "you".

Julie: No kidding.

Flynn: Go ask him!!!

Julie: You mean now?

Flynn: Duh.

I got up from my bed and walk out of my room with my friends and brother behind me. I was looking for my dad when I saw him in his chair typing on his computer.

Julie: Hey dad, do you got a minute?

Ray: Of course mija, what's up?

Julie: Well I was wondering if I can book a band for my birthday party. There's this really good band I've been listening to and they are amazing.

Ray: I don't know mija, after everything you've been through I don't think it's a good idea.

Julie: Please dad. It will mean so much to me and it will make me forget about the whole thing. Plus it is almost my birthday.

Ray: *sighs* Fine, you can book a band for your birthday.

Julie: *squeals* Thanks dad.

I got up to hug him and he hugged back. I left his office and told my friends the plan is on. I'm gonna see Luke again!!!