vi - SKATE PARKS & ILLEGAL BEVERAGES

SOPHIE

The sun had set a while ago, Keefe had brought his skateboard with him but I didn't have one so he demanded I get one. Something about Keefe makes me just want to go with the flow and kinda yolo everything.

Anyway, so now it's like ten at night, I had to run home quickly and get in bed and fake sleep so when my parents checked on me they'd see I was fast asleep and then I snuck back out.

The sneaking back out didn't go too smoothly, my room was on the first floor so I just hopped out a window, but being the klutz I am, I tripped up a little bit and fell into a bush right on top of Keefe who had been waiting outside.

Was it awkward? Very. Did I regret it? No, in the process I got to feel that dude's abs, and damn.

So now we're at a skate park committing a couple of crimes.

Before you judge me, I know. Crown princess committing numerous crimes, a fantastic idea, I know.

Keefe being the brilliant person he is had brought his fake ID with him because he needed to get through the border and the crown prince going through it would probably create just a bit of a shitshow. 

However, what it also meant, is he was able to purchase liquor.

Let's get one thing straight, I barely ever drink and neither does he, but y'know we were both feeling a little reckless, so right now I'm on my third drink.

For the last hour we'd been laughing like maniacs stumbling over everything and messing up on our skateboards—well, me more so than him, he was able to handle it better and already knew how to skateboard so he only fell off like twice whereas I couldn't stay on for a solid ten seconds without tripping up.

We were both laying down on the smooth concrete of the skate park. We were laying side by side staring up at the night sky cracking random ass jokes that make no sense but we laughed anyway.

"I should probably get home now," I said, my voice quiet.

I could see him tilt his head a little bit, "Yeah, same, don't want my parents to think I went missing."

He stood up and held his hand out to help me up. "C'mon milady shall we return to your oh-so-fancy castle?"

"I think so," I said with a smile, taking his hand and stumbling to my feet not so smoothly.

short ass chapter because i want to update