part 1

(Flashback of ten years ago)

It Was morning time two children's er
Were playing football in the park one one is 7 years old and second one is 14 years old,. The little boy was playing football, the older one was just watching him happily, he was happy to see how the little one is looking happy while playing with football but suddenly a girl come and patted it was his bestfriend Jenni His shoulder and they started to talk ,..

Little boy kick the football very hard,.
Ball went  straight towards the dog and hits on his head,.

As soon as ball hitted the dog, dog turned towards the boy who is standing there while smiling but his smile faded away when he sees the dog is coming towards him while running,. the little boy get scared and started to running towards his brother who is talking with his friend,..he Turned back to see that dog is gone or not but the dog is coming while running very fast He sees the how angry dog was he fasten his speed and started to running in full speed while shouting his brother's name,.

he Turned back to see that dog is gone or not but the dog is coming while running very fast He sees the how angry dog was he fasten his speed and started to running in full speed while shouting his brother's name,

Taehyungi hyung..

Hyung Hyung taehyungi hyung..

As the elder heard his little brother's voice he turned And got shoked when saw a pitbull is chasing his brother,.he also started running towards his brother but before he could reach the dog attacked the little boy taehyung reached there and tried to save the Boy but the dog is very aggressive and strong too, and dog bites the legs of the younger and his leg started to bleed, younger is crying and trying to save himself but they both failed that's when the owner of the pitbull arrived and separated the dog from the boy,.as he gets freed he hugged the elder very tightly and cry out,. but the elder's focus on younger's injured legs Jennie also arrived here,..

Kooki,. Hyung it's hurting so much, this bad dog bites me,. said pointing towards the dog,. taehyung rubbed his brother's back to calm him down,.
Owner of dog,. Sorry dear he is still little puppy that's why he can't control his anger but it was your fault you should be careful,.he said and walked away the dog followed his master,. taehyung patted the shoulder of the boy who is still sniffing and crying,. taehyung looked at the dog with Red eyes and gritted his teeth,.. taehyung lifted the Boy in bridal style headed towards their house as soon he entered in the house mom come out from and went to them taehyung lay down the boy on the sofa, she became shocked when noticed that the legs of younger are bleeding she sit down beside and hugged the boy and asked,..

Hwasa,. taehyung What happened to jungkook? Said while trying calm the boy,.

Taehyung is looking at the boy's leg and thinking something,..

Hwasa,. Jennie you tell me what happened,. Jennie come near to her tells everything,..

Hwasa,. Jennie baby will you go to the kitchen and give me the first aid box,. but before Jennie could move from her place taehyung run to the kitchen and come back with first aid box in his hand he gave to his mum,as she touched his leg he screamed in pain and cried taehyung can't see this so he went away from there after she treated him and gave him his banana milk he drinks the whole banana milk,.
She lay down him on his bed,..