part 2

.. next day in morning in Kim mansion..

After getting ready for office, taehyung went in kook's room Who is sleeping peacefully bangs were hiding his beautiful face,with a cute pout on his cherry lips, cuddling with his plushie, taehyung coo at his baby bun he silently sit beside his sl...

After getting ready for office, taehyung went in kook's room Who is sleeping peacefully bangs were hiding his beautiful face,with a cute pout on his cherry lips, cuddling with his plushie, taehyung coo at his baby bun he silently sit beside his sleeping beauty,he smiled at kook and then carefully he tugged kook's hair behind his ear,he then kissed his forehead,nose when he was about kis kook's lips,kook turned his head other side, taehyungs were still stuck on his lips he just wants to kiss these until they get bleed,he touched kook's lips with his thumb and said,....

Taehyung,. My Baby I really don't want to ruin your peacefull sleep, but baby you have to college too so I'm sorry,..he said while caressing kook's lips by his thumb,...

He got up and went to behind the bed where is a big glass window covered with curtains,...

Taehyung Removed the curtains from the window, the rays coming from the window fell directly on that sleeping face. He woke up rubbing his eyes as the rays fell on his face, he whined in half sleep and again rubs his eyes, taehyung come from behind silently while smirking as he came near to kook's ears he shouted,..

  Boooo,. 

Which makes jk flinch,he widen his eyes and look behind finding his Hyung standing there smiling holding his stomach,. 

Taehyung,. Bun look your face how funny you are looking,.. said laughed hard ,kook just pouted angrily, making taehyung stop his laugh,..

Kook,. Hyung why did you destroyed my sleep ? He asked with pout ,...

Taehyung,. Hyung is sorry bun,.he said and rubbed kook's pouti lips, but kook yanked his hand away and said,..

Kook,. Sorry my foot I'm going to sleep again you leave please,.he said hurriedly cover himself with blanket taehyung tried to remove blanket but it doesn't work kook is holding blanket very tightly from inside, taehyung shook his head, and walked towards the door, as he came to the door he shouted from there,...

Taehyung,. For kind of information you have college today,  and time is now 7:30 and your college time is 8:00 it's me you are getting late and then still if you want to sleep you can sleep, but remember one thing I'm going to office , I will wait for you downstairs only for fifteen minutes,if you don't  come on the time after getting ready I will go, and no-one will be drop you college understood,.(well only he drop and took kook from college no-one other) he said and turned back,as he turned a pillow landed on his face,he took the pillow from floor, again and look at straight there is our kook is sitting on the bed With a angry pout and annoyed,.....

Taehyung,. You hear it right, I don't have to repeat my words come fast I'm waiting,..he said turned to the door, but stopped when kook saye something,.

Kook,. Hyung please I don't want to go college today please, please, please,
... He said with a very innocent face and pleading voice,...

First taehyung stared at him for a minute and about to say something but kook interrupted him,...

Kook,. Thank you hyung I know you will agree thankkk....before he could completed his sentence taehyung threw the pillow on his face making kook fell down on the bed,.....

Taehyung,.. I will wait only for 15 minutes ok so just get ready and come fast,..he again shouted and left from there,...

kook got up from bed and went in washroom while running,.. he did his morning routine,.

and after getting ready he comes downstair, and saw already Mr Kim (Kim namjoon) is sitting on sofa and reading newspaper while sipping his tea, and Mrs kim (hwasa) is preparing breakfast for him on the dining table because he is the only one who ...

and after getting ready he comes downstair, and saw already Mr Kim (Kim namjoon) is sitting on sofa and reading newspaper while sipping his tea, and Mrs kim (hwasa) is preparing breakfast for him on the dining table because he is the only one who didn't had his brackfast maybe because he is late,. other hand taehyung is sitting beside Mr Kim but there is huge distance between them, taehyungs all focus was on his files but as he feels present of younger he looked up,kook went towards the kichen and sit on  chair beside dining table, Mr Kim served him, and feed him, taehyung stood up from sofa and join them standing behind kook while playing with kooks ear,Mr Kim side eyed taehyung,.

As kook finished taehyung cleaned his mouth with tissue paper, and kissed kook's forehead, but as he about to kiss his cheek Mr Kim shouted while standing,. 

Kim namjoon,.  You are not getting late now, hwasa I'm going hospital bye take care, and you both go too,..

Hwasa,. Bye honey and take care,.

he said left from there as he is about to enter kook hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek then said,..

Kook,. Bye dadda take care,.he said and sat taehyungs car putting his bag in back seat,..

N
Mr Kim looked back at taehyung who's standing there with a poker face,he waited for taehyung to say something, atleast a bye, but taehyung just sit in his car without saying anything, Mr Kim also sat in his car and start the car, and they both left from the mansion,.....

With taekook,......

In car taehyung is driving the car,kook sitting beside him placing his head on taehyungs chest while playing with taehyungs shirt's buttons the drive was so silent, but for taehyung there playing a romantic music near his ear,.......

After five minutes car stopped infront of a big college,...

Taehyung come out from the car and open the door for kook, but kook came out from other door,..

As kook about to enter in college taehyung held his hand from behind on college gate,kook turned to him, and taehyung said while staring into kooks eyes,....

Taehyung,. Bun you didn't say bye to me,. taehyung said,...

Kook first freed his hand from taehyungs grip and then kissed on his cheek And then said,...

Kook,. Bye,. said and turned back but again taehyung stopped him by holding his hand,kook look at him with pout,..

Taehyung kissed his forehead lovingly and said,...

Taehyung,. take care,...

Kook,.huh,. kook run inside the college while showing this😛 face to taehyung who just smiled at his baby bun, and left from there,.......

........ thanks for reading 🤠💓 I hope 🤞 you like this part 🐱 if you like this part then please........

Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖