part 5

Author's POV hehehe 😜

Next day in morning,.

At college,.

Taehyung stop the car in front of college's entry gate, kook came out from the car, and After saying goodbye to each other, taehyung leaves,kook also headed towards college's gate , but suddenly a black bike come in full speed and stop infront kook, blocking his way, kook got angry at this action and he angrily held the collar of bike owner, and pulled his face towards himself by holding his collar, but he can't see the face of the person, because the person is wearing helmet,..

Kook," you ideot don't have fucking eyes? Are you blind huh ? can't you see,a big and handsome boy,If by mistake you had run a bike on this handsome boy, then all the girls would have killed you." He said angrily gritting his teeths,.

The person who was silent all the time and listening kook carefully finally took out his helmet and flipped his black shiney hairs,kook widen his eyes when he sees the face of the person,he was in shocked,it was no one other than" park jimin"

Who is smiling brightly looking at kook's shocked face,he kissed kook's hand which was holiday His collar,kook felt shivers where jimin's lips touches his soft hand,he immediately leaves jimin's collar and run into the college, without noticing the dark pairs of eyes were looking at him all the time, and it was no one other than "Kim taehyung" Who was looking at kook's smiling, blushing face from the car, he is so angry the way he kissed kook's hand and kook blushed at It, it makes him more angry,he angrily leaves from there,..

In Kim company

Taehyung angrily entered in building every employee stand up from their chairs and bowed at him, Who just ignored it, and went in his cabin,. as he entered in his cabin he sat down his chair closing his eyes to calm down his anger,..

After sometime he opened his eyes when he feels waight on his lap, and he saw his secretary sitting on his lap,he angrily pushed her making her fall on hard ground,.

Secretary," sir you were looking so tired so I was just trying to make you happy what's wrong in it" she said caressing her back and stood up in front taehyung who just look at her in disgust and without saying anything he just slapped her harshly and said,..

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Taehyung," get out I fire you, there is no need of people like you",.. he shouted at her,.

Secretary,." But sir I was just worried about you, sir you can't do this to me " ,. she said trying to hold taehyung's hand but taehyung yanked her hand away and said,..

Taehyung,." Do you think I don't know about your intentions, Miss you are so wrong I know everything about you so just shut fucking your mouth and get out ",.he again shouted at her,..

Secretary,." Sir one I will not repeat my mistakes please sir one chance " she pleaded,..

Taehyung." You will go by your own or should I Kick you out " ,.he said looking at her with dark eyes,who gulped and leaves from there silently,.

Taehyung kicked the chair and throws all the things which were placed on the table,he is so angry or maybe hurt too he just can't see kook being happy and blushing with someone else other than him, and those " you are my elder brother" words are still hurting him,..

With kookie

In class kookie and Jimin were sitting in same seat, and Jimin is continuously looking at kookie Who's all attention was on professor's lecture,kookie look at him when he feels jimin staring at him, and saw jimin is so lost in admiring his handsome face, he kicked on jimin's feet,.

Jimin,." Aah why did you kicked me" he asked making painful expression's,..

Kook," and you were staring at me",..he asked pouting,..

Jimin,." Because I wanna be your friend, can you be my friend please",..he asked politely as possible as he can,..

Kook," no I don't want to be your friend, I hate you and Stop talking to me",.he said pouting even more,..

Jimin,."but I want to be your friend you are so handsome" he said smiling hearing this kook smiled too and said,..

Kook,." Am I really handsome" he asked with puppy eyes,..

Jimin,." Handsome no you are the most handsome boy here so can you be my friend please",..he said and stretch out his hand to shakehand kook look at him hand for few seconds then he accepted it and shakehand with jimin,.

Kook,." Friends" he said giggling,.

Jimin,." Friends" he said looking deep into his eyes and then suddenly he kissed kook's palm,who smacked on his head,..

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
........... thanks for reading ❤️🤠 I hope 🤞 you guys liked it if you liked it then please 🥺...........

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖

Thanks for 110 followers it's means alot to me,..

.............hehehe good night 😴.............