part 4

Author's POV hehehe 😜

At night in Kim mansion,..

After having their dinner, they went to sleep in their room's,Mr and Mrs kim too went to their shared room,.

In kook's room,..

On bed taehyung has rested his head on headboard of bed, and telling bed time story to kook Who had rested his head on taehyungs chest hugging his plushie, littearly his half body is laying on taehyungs, they had covered their lower body with duvet, the curtains are flying in air making the atmosphere romantic but it is romantic just in taehyungs eyes because the younger has lost not into the story but somewhere else,..

Taehyung,." The prince said" Diana I loved you,but what did you do to me you lied to me, why? Why Diana Why? What was the reason that you lied to me?" ,.he Paused it when he noticed the unfocused younger,he put the book on beside the table, and then slowly took the plushie from younger's hold thinking that the younger will be angry, then he will fight him, but got shocked when the younger didn't even blink his eyes, taehyung hated this reaction of his baby,so he took the glass full of water from table, and smirked before pouring the water on younger's head which was resting on his own chest, he poured the water on jks head Who came to earth when he felt wetness on his head, his shirt and plushie always get wet,water is dripping from his head,he angrily throws the plushie away, and then he turned  to taehyung who was laughing at him,jk angrily grabbed taehyungs coller and pushed him making him laid on bed, and sat on taehyung, still looking at taehyung angrily with a pout,..

Jk,." Hyung why did you do that to me huh " he asked helding his coller, taehyung slowly wrapped his hands around jks waist, and answered him looking deep into his eyes,..

Taehyung,." Because you were not with me, you were somewhere else by your mind and heart, you weren't giving attention to me nor my words,so to get your attention I did this",.he said roaming his fingers on his waist, his attention was on kook's face Who is looking hell a hot, water dripping from his wet hair, taehyung can clearly see his bare chest, nipples which are visible due to wet shirt, making kook look hot even when he has a big ass cute pout, and that is enough for taehyung to get hard, but he controlled it because his baby is baby 🤗,.

Jk,." Ohh But still you should not have poured water on my head, because of you my clothes are wet and my plushie too, instead of apologizing you were laughing at me" ,.he said while moving his ass on taehyungs clothed member, making taehyung groan at it, taehyung tightly held his waist to make him stop from moving, and said,.

Taehyung,." Looks like my baby is really angry with me",. He asked caressing kook's lips with his thumb, still looking deep into his eyes, but jk yanked his hand away by his second hand,.

Jk,." Yes, I am very angry with you, I want to punish you, but you are my elder brother" he said and leaves taehyung's coller, still sitting on taehyungs clothed member and pouting, taehyung's smile has flattered after hearing" you are my elder brother " from younger but he still managed to smile and said,.

Taehyung,." It's ok you can punish me I won't mind if you punish me",.he said and again wrapped his hands around jks waist and pulled the younger close to himself,kook look at him but then smirk cutely and without saying anything dugged his teeth into soft skin of taehyungs neck, and started to biting in it harshly, but for taehyung it's a cute behaviour of younger,kook leaves taehyung's neck leaving marks on it, and sat back,.

Jk,." What are you made of, don't you feel pain?" ,.he said playfully hitting on taehyungs chest,..

Taehyung,." I also feel pain, but no one can see my pain, and no one can understand my pain. not even you,"because you are the reason of my pain,how strange that I love the reason behind my own pain" ,.he said last word in his mind, and look at confused 😕 kook,.

Taehyung,." You sleep it's too late, and don't forget that you have college ",.he said while getting off bed,kook held his hand, taehyung turned to him and kook said,.

Jk,." Hyung are you angry on me",. taehyung took a deep breath before speaking,..

Taehyung,." No I'm not" he assured the younger Who smile,.

Jk,." Then why you didn't gave me my good night kiss",. He complained ,..

Taehyung,." Ohh sorry I forget it" ,.he said and peck on his both cheeks kook also did same,.

Taehyung,." Are you happy now" ,. Kook nodded his head,.

Taehyung,." Okay good night"

Jk,." Good night you too Hyung" ,. with that taehyung leaves from there,....

................... thanks for reading 🤠💓 I hope🤞you guys like this part if you liked then please 🥺.........................

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖

Have a good day 😊😁😙