part 6

Next day,.

In morning,.

After dropping kook at college taehyung went to his office,..

In college,.

Kook was walking to his class, minding his business but someone comes behind him silently and close his eyes, kook got startled and tried to remove the hand from his eyes, but the someone hold his hand and said,..

.........." Guess who I am?..........
He said playfully in his ear, they are so close to each other, kook's back was pressed to that someone's hard chest,kook was feeling uncomfortable at this position,if saw them like this they will definitely think that someone is back hugging kook,he can't move as his hands were held by tight hold,he said with his trembling lips,..

Kook,." Ji~ mi~n",..as he said Jimin leaves his hands, and took back his hands from kooks eyes,kook turned to him, kook first smiled at him sweetly making jimin confuse and then kicked on his balls, jimin groaned  in pain, hold his manhood, watching jimin in this situation hobi, Jack and mark laughed at him,kook look at them..

Kook,." You guys are here with him pranking on me and I idiot was finding you ",.. he said with sad face he wasn't looking for them actually,..

Hobi,." We are not with him in this,we are just coming here when we sa jimin
Pranking, and so we stop here silently waiting for your answer, you gets angry so easily,of you don't trust me you can ask them ",.. he said pointing mark and jack,who nodded their heads in agreement,kook smiled at his friends and they understood that kook is not angry with them, so they too smiled and laughed at poor jimin,..

Mark,."but when Jimin asked you" guess Who I am?"I was Littearly sure that you will say my name but you answered correct in one, I can't believe you say right name, you always give right answer after saying after saying everyone's names,does jimin is special for you more than us?",.. he teased the younger as he already started shiping kook with jimin from the first day, when Jimin joined their college they perfect together,.

Hobi,." Yes I noticed that too",.. he said agreeing with Mark,.

Kook,." You guys are so ugly to get recognised at first look ",.. he said making fun of them, and looked at jimin Who is standing here facing the wall,..

Mark,." If we are the ugly then you mean jimin is the handsome?",..he said looking kook's shy face,.

Kook,." None is handsome here except me",.. he said frustratedly and ran away from there, they burs out laughing at him, jimin too smiled looking at kook's disappearing figure, still facing the wall caressing his manhood,..

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
........in class room.......

All students are giving attention to the professor, except kook,he is looking at his back seat again and again cause jimin is sitting on back bench, with two girls and talking with them while smiling and filtering at every chance, his bag and books were on kook's desk, kook look at him angrily when he holds hand of the girl romantically looking into her eyes,he stood up from his seat and says loudly,.

Kook,." Professor I can't consentrate what are you saying, cause Jimin is talking and laughing so loudly ",..he complaint to professor, professor look at jimin,.

Professor,." Jimin stand up and get out of the class ",..he said pointing ti jimin,...

Jimin,." Sir I was just aski~ professor cut him off,..

Professor,." I don't need your explanation just get out",..

Jimin,. " Sir one chance ",.. he said standing, this time professor shouted,..

Professor,."I said get out so get out stand outside and hold your ear, this is your punishment for talking in my class",.he throwing pen on his head, jimin feels embarrassing,he lowered his head and left the class,kook felt bad for doing this,...

Mark,." Why you do that, poor jimin he was just talking, and you idiot complained it like you never talked in classes, everyone is laughing at him,he is standing outside holding ears, just because of you, you are so bad kook,poor jimin he was feeling so embarrassed",..now kook is feeling guilty for doing this, professor again started teaching them..

Kook,." I'm sorry mark I didn't thought professor will punish him, I was getting distracted cause of him that's why I did this ",..

Mark,." Idiot don't say sorry to me,say to him ",... Kook nodded his head, and looked at outside but he can't able to see jimin,as jimin is standing behind the wall,so he slowly dropped his bag, professor turned to him,kook mumbled a small sorry, and picked up his bag,he did this more two times, but when professor didn't get angry then he angrily kicked the desk,which caused the desk to fall down with a thud, everyone looked him, including a very angry professor,...

Professor,." Jungkook are you geting out of your mind huh, stupid just get out and stand with jimin holding ears, get out "..he said angrily and kook obeyed him by leaving the class quickly,he looked at mark smiling 😁,...

.
.
.
.
.
.
................with jikook................

Kook stand beside Jimin, jimin avoided him,they both are standing outside the class, helding ears, looking down, everyone laughs at them,kook moved closer to him and whispered into his ears,..

Kook,." I'm sorry, but Who told you to talk into class room",..

Jimin,." And Who the hell told you to  knock off the desk, just because of you we are standing here helding ears, everyone is laughing at us ",..he whispered back,...

Kook,." Okay okay I'm sorry, but still should not have talked and laughed in class with those stupid girls ",..he said pouting, jimin coad  at this pouty kook for a second,then said,..

Jimin,." They are so beautiful so I just wanted to know them and praise their beauty ",.. he said looking into kook's eyes, but his eyes widened when kook kicked on his feet,jimin closed his mouth to stop his scream,kook looked at straight ignoring jimin's glossy eyes,...

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..............time skip to night.................

Kook is laying on his stomach, writing something in his notebook, that's when taehyung entered,kook didn't noticed him as he was so focused on his work, taehyung silently sat beside him, kissing kook's forehead, but kook just avoid it,taehyung thought to snatch his notebook, but get shocked when he noticed it that kook is not doing his work,he is just stabbing the poor notebook aggressively, taehyung snatched it, and throws on the floor,kook looked at back and him hugged him tightly crying, taehyung caressed his back,....

Taehyung,." What happened my bun ? Did someone say anything huh",.. he asked,kook just buries his face into taehyungs neck, and whispered,..

Kook,."  Hy~ung~ i~am~no~t~han~dsome ?",.. he asked between his sobbs,.

Taehyung,." You are the most handsome bun",..he said and made kook face him,..

Taehyung,." Now tell me Why are you crying?",.. he asked wiping kook's tears,kook first avoided but then answered,..

Kook,." If I'm the most handsome Then why hobi hyung says that BTS v is most handsome man in the world",..he said and made fake sad face,...

Taehyung,." So you were crying for this?",.. kook shook his head as yes,..

Taehyung,." You are the most handsome, they are jealous of you so you just ignore these idiot's okay",... Kook again shook his head as yes....

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
.......... thanks for reading 🤠💞 this part 🐱 I hope 🤞 you guys like this part if you liked it then please 🥺........

Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖
Vote 💖

.................have a good day..................