part 3

With kook,.

In college,.

He was about to enter in his classroom, but before he could some girls come running and pushed and while apologizing to him they all went away,he look at them and saw his three idiot bestfriend's were also running behind those girls, not only his friends there are many other boys too,he called his friends,..

Kook,."Hobi, Jack, Mark hyung our class is here then where are you all running?",. they all stopped on their spot and turned to kook's direction,then Hobie said,.

Hobi,."kookie A very handsome boy has come to our college, he is in the principal's cabin, we all are going to see him"

Kook,." But hyung it's our class time and professor will come in few minutes, don't you think we should attend our class "he said while pouting and stomping his feet angrily, why not he is so jealous 😒 his three idiot bestfriend's were calling handsome someone else in front of him when he is the most handsome, beautiful, prettiest, cutest, charming boy in their group even in the whole college,no one is more handsome than him, and here his bestfriend's are disrespecting him by saying him handsome,..

Jack,."kookie We always study, but sometimes have some fun, friend's If you read so much you will become a bookworm, hey I have forgotten you are already a bookworm" he said mocking the younger,..

Kook,. " But still why do you guys are going to see him when I am the most handsome boy here " he said pouting 😾 cutely looking down his three idiot bestfriend's chuckled at younger's cuteness,.

Mark,." Who said that 😏 you are the most handsome boy here, definitely it's your Hyung I knew it, he said that because he doesn't wanted to hurt your little heart, first it's me who is the most handsome boy here and you you are the just cutest baby boy ",. He teased the little boy who pouted even more,.

Hobi,." leave it all if he leaves i won't be able to see his handsome face " he said and hurriedly run away from there,..

Mark,." Kookie baby you go and attend the class because this is what suits you as you are a bookworm, Jack you come with me",..he said and leaves with Jack,..

Kook stood there thinking something then decided to follow his friends, and he did,..

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
......... now he is standing infront of principals cabin, with a shock 😲 face,.

There are so many girls are trying to look inside the cabin while glued to the window like a 🦎 lizard and pushing each other,Looks like they all will go to break all the windows and will go inside  the cabin in any moment, including his friends,..

But suddenly the door open and a very angry Peon came out and yelled at the all girls and boys,..

Peon,."hey you all stupid go and attend your classes if the principal came out he will definitely give you all a big punishment"he shouted at them,.

Girls,." But We just wanna see him he is so handsome"they said in union,..

Peon,." Hahaha 🤣 so you all just come college to see handsome boys and beautiful girls, i never knowed It that you all are spending this much money to see my handsome face, don't worry you can see 🙈 me whenever you want but now go and attend your classes, your professor are waiting for you and you all are dying to see my handsome face"he said but no one moved from there,..

Peon,."so you all are not going this easily should I call principal",. hearing principal's name they all started running towards their classes, pushing and making sandwich the poor kook who was standing at the end of crowd,
Two boys bumped into his shoulders making him stumble he tried to stand straight but again a girl pushed him, and this time he lost his balance and about to fall on the ground, this what he thinks and shut his eyes tightly in fear of falling on hard floor, but But it did not happened,he felt two hot hands wrapping around his small waist tightly, and lifted his body in air, he got Shiver feeling the touch on his soft skin and he shut open his eyes,as soon as opened his eyes, he met with others shiny eyes he got lost in man infront of him,he blinks his eyes multiple times to believe that he is seeing this ethereal face,he even caressed his face with dizzy pairs of eyes, and then touched his lips but the man bit his finger, making kook hissed and come back on earth,as he released that there is no one and the closeness and tight grip around his waist,hep hit his chest and said angrily,.

Kook,. "Hey You idiot leave me now"but the boy just chuckled and said,..

.."do you really want that I leave you"

Kook,." Yes you idiot deaf"

.." but you should think again "

Kook," yes you idiot can't hear what I'm saying " he said more angrily this time,..

.." okay okay as you say don't blame me later" he said and leaves the boy who fall on the floor and hissed in pain,he sat on the floor helding his back and look at the Boy angrily Who immediately held his ears in apologize menner, and then gave him his hand to help him,kook angrily look at his hand and then suddenly bit his hand,who immediately back of his hand and rubbed it,.

..."shhhh ohh my god are you a mental why did you bit it I was just helping you " he said and look on the floor but there's no sign of younger, he shrugged of it and went to his class,..

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
......In class with kook,..

Kook is sitting on his seat biting his nail's in nervousness he is still feeling the hot touch on his waist, but his eyes landed on the door there is standing that boy flipping his hairs looking at him with a silly smirk,..

..."sir May I come in " he asked politely to the professor who gives him permission,.

All the girls drool 🤤 over him including some boys,.

Girl1,." He is so handsome 🤩 ohh my god like grick god",.

Girl2,."even more "

Girl3,."I'm so happy that he is our classmate "

Kook make a annoyed face listening them,.

Professor,."meet your new classmate, young boy introduce yourself"

.. yes sir so hii my name is Jimin park jimin, I'm  your new classmate I hope we will become good friends"he said eyeing kook Who avoid it,.

 yes sir so hii my name is Jimin park jimin, I'm  your new classmate I hope we will become good friends"he said eyeing kook Who avoid it,

.... " Yes yes ofcourse" whole shouted in union,. 

Professor,."now go and sit ",.

Girl1,. " Hey handsome Please sit with me 🙂"..

Girl2,."no no sit with me "

Girl3,." He will definitely sit with me as I'm the most beautiful here" ,. But jimin ignores them and silently sat beside kook and gave him his hand kook look at him in confusion and said,..

Kook,." What now"..

Jimin,."hii I'm park Jimin will you be my friend please" he said politely,. Kook just rolled his eyes and said,..

Kook,." You don't deserve to be my friend"he said and look at straight, ignoring the boy who just smiled at him,..

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.......... thanks for reading 🤠💞 I hope 🤞 you like this part if you liked it then please 🥺...........

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖

Please don't be a silent reader please comment too 💖,..