only for rachel

(I recommend listening to Juliet by Cavetown while reading this)

Rachel was adopted by joshdub, Introduced to the boys on video by Josh and their friend y/n introduced by narrator same day as well surprised they adopted at the same time, the boys clapped for the new found dads and mully felt a little jealous.

Rachel and y/n spent a lot of time talking because they were friends since before being given up, Rachel was 16 and y/n was 14.

They've known each other for 2 years and shared a lot in common but what they did most was ship Josh and mully ever since the video went around of mully holding Josh's hand.

One afternoon Josh came into rachels room and told them to pack their stuff because they were going to Florida, Rachel confused complied and started packing books and their art tablet and some clothes.

Josh never specified for how long but they packed accordingly, lots of books and drawing materials and they couldn't forget their medication, well they almost did but Josh packed that for them so they were safe.

Josh really adored Rachel, making sure they were safe he really thought of them as his biological child.

Rachel had a hard time connecting with people, after everything that happened to them, Josh really hated their mom and would protect Rachel at all costs.

Rachel and Josh were at the airport, Rachel wasn't too afraid of flying but paranoid struck when some weirdo started hitting on them. Rachel clung to Josh, Josh looked down to Rachel with a smile.

Boarding the plane everything was fine as they arrived to Florida, they were picked up by mully, the tension between mully and Josh was high but Rachel was in the back seat listening to music as she looked out the window watching the clouds fade away.

They arrived at a nice house and Josh opened rachels door helping them out, Rachel thanked him and grabbed their stuff while juicy helped them bring their stuff into the room Josh and them were sharing, apparently they were renting an air b&b (idfk) and everyone was going to be there.

Rachel never met all the boys let alone together so they decided to hang out in their room for awhile until they heard a knock at the door, startled by the sudden sound Rachel took off their headphones and called out to whomever knocked in their door, when y/n burst in and shouted their name.

A friend they had yet to met in person but forever known online. Rachel happy and excited set her book down and invited y/n in, they talked for hours until Josh called Rachel down for whatever reason.

Rachel apologized to y/n and went down, narrator soon called y/n down as well but for a different Matter, whatever it was it didn't matter because soon as they came Rachel and y/n were back upstairs talking once more and they had an amazing idea to prank everyone individually.

They laughed at the idea and decided to go through with it, they noticed Eddie about to eat so they twisted the hotsauce bottle enough to put way more then Eddie wanted, they laughed which caught the attention of Eddie

"Did y'all assholes do this?" He smiled

They nodded and ran away to torture the next poor soul, they saw juicy standing in living room about to sit and they had the genius idea to pull the couch before he sat, they nodded at each other and managed to pull the couch from juicy, as he went to sit he made a loud thud as he hit the floor.

Bewildered that he hit the ground instead he looked around and saw Rachel and y/n laughing, they apologized and helped juicy up and placed the couch back into place.

"Who's next?" Y/n asked

"Hm how about my dad?" Rachel suggested but clasped a hand over their mouth as a devious idea crossed their mind