you cuddle them when you're sad

(Request thank you for requesting, sorry I'm slow with getting these requests out I'm kinda losing interest in this book but I promise I finish all these requests *eventually* before I give up on it!)

Narrator

Narrator was peacefully sitting on the couch at around 3 am just watching movies when you came out randomly, your eyes were puffy and you just say next to narrator, gently resting your head on his chest

Narrator wrapped and arm around you and kissed your forehead, your grip tightened and buried your face into his chest, narrator pulled you closer and rested his head on yours giving you a small kiss on the forehead and resumed the movie with you

Josh

Josh was sitting in his recording room reacting to Scary memes together, while you on the other had were full on sobbing in your bedroom for some reason.

As you looked around your lone room with tears blurring your vision you decided to go find Josh, taking your trusty blanket as well.

As you walked around the house you heard a fake ass scream from Josh's recording studio, you hesitantly opened the door to which Josh immediately looked at you, making you feel uneasy.

He noticed the tear stains on your cheek, he immediately held his arms out for you, you immediately walked into his arms, he pulled you into the chair with him wrapping the blanket around you as you laid your head on his shoulder.

He gave you little kisses on your forehead before resuming with the boys, to no ones surprised that was the most replayed part in the whole video

Juicy

Juicy was laying fully on the couch having a conversation with liv as some show played on the TV and liv cooked another food child.

As you sobbed into your pillow, the thought of everything you've been through and all the people you had pushed away and who had pushed you away, you sobbed wanting everything to go away but then you heard the sound of your favorite show in the living room.

You paused for a moment before wiping your face and walking into the living room where you saw gaege laying on the couch on his back watching your favorite show, you sheepishly weaseled your way into juicys arms has you rested your head on his chest.

His arms wrapped around your waist as you just laid there watching TV as juicy and liv continued talking, before juicy gave you a small kiss on your forehead

Eddie

Eddie was in the kitchen making tacos because gabby wasn't home and he was hungry.

He was peacefully making food he was even humming a tune as he did, he was having fun. And then you walked into the kitchen.

Your eyes we're puffy from crying, your cheeks were tear stained and you just walked up to Eddie, upon instinct your arms raised up for him.

Eddie turned around and saw you with your arms up, he saw your tearful face and he picked you up. He rested you on his hip and he swayed with you. Still humming that tune he rubbed your back and planted a kiss on your forehead. Before he continued to make tacos with you in his arms.

Mully

Mully had gotten home from the store, but when he stepped even a single foot within the door he heard a sharp sob, he immediately rushed into the kitchen to set the groceries down and then rushed to your room.

Where he found you curled up in bed crying heavily

"Dove?? What's wrong y/n? What's wrong baby??" He asked sweetly

You gestured to your TV where....the scene was playing from modern warfare 2 where simon "ghost" Riley was betrayed and killed (I'm going through stuff okay 😭) mully sighed a sigh of relief and he pulled you into a hug.

He gently rubbed your back and smiled softly

"You know....they made a reboot where he doesn't die?"

Your eyes lit up and the tears stopped momentarily, mully chuckled and suggested he buy it for you and you nodded frantically.

You watched with great joy as he bought the game, you clung to him once more before going to play the new game you had gotten

"Thanks dad"

"You're welcome, love" mully said giving you a kiss on your temple before leaving you alone

(I'm sorry that I'm slow with updates, I hope this is good! 746 words)