they catch you in one of their hoodies

Narrator

Narrator had came home from the grocery store, he huffed in exhaustion after setting all the groceries in the house.

He went in his room to change, but it was weird there was no sign of you, he was a little concerned.

He went to check your room and you weren't in there either, now he was seriously worried, he searched the house yet no sign of you.

He eventually looked under your bed and there you were, wrapped in his blue merch hoodie asleep, the hoodie was large on you.

He gently dragged you out from under the bed, he pulled you into his arms and almost cried, he thought he lost you.

Josh

Josh came home from getting food for you both, he set the food in the kitchen and looked around calling your name.

No answer, he looked over at the couch and saw you asleep there, he smiled to himself and then noticed you in his black joshdub hoodie.

He sat next to you with his food and started eating while watching something, he made sure to set your food down in front of you too for when you wake up.

Juicy

You went camping with juicy, Kevin, narrator, and Eddie. You watched as they all but narrator struggled to set up their tents as you perched in a tree, juicy then joined you in the tree.

You both watched Eddie struggle with his tent, you gently rubbed your arm and let out a long sigh, juicy noticed and took off his sweater giving it to you.

You thanked him and put it on as he put and arm around you, gripping the tree like a chameleon being given something.

The boys eventually called juicy down.

Eddie

Eddie was filming with the boys for a boys extra video, it was getting dark and they finished up, he turned everything off and went to go to bed.

He noticed a small figure in his bed, he turned on the light and saw you, wrapped in one of his hoodies fast asleep.

He smiled and pulled the covers over you, and climbed in himself

Mully

Mully came home from filming with Josh for a bit, he left you at home as to not bore you or keep you in an environment
you didn't want to be in.

He set his keys down and called your name, he didn't get an answer which he was used to, he wasn't worried. He trusts you and you know how to fend for yourself.

He searched the kitchen and living room and his own room, he then checked your room and there you were, wearing his hoodie curled in a ball, your knees hugging your chest.

Your face stained with tears, mully felt bad and sat next to you, apologizing.

You woke up abruptly and rolled over, and saw mully and reached your arms out, mully laid down next to you and hugged you and apologized again

(498 words)