they find out you're not eating

(Sorry I was sick for a minute, request thank you for requesting. Don't worry requests do get out! Maybe not right away but they do! Uh trigger warning eating disorders?)

Narrator

Narrator started to notice a change in your attitude, from your hyper loving person who could probably eat about anything given to you.

From climbing the fridge to rudely awaking narrator by poking him a bunch or jumping onto his bed.

You stopped doing all that, as he sat peacefully on the couch he thought to himself

'A little too peacefully...'

You started refusing snacks to whole meals at once, claiming you've already eaten. You started to get skinnier and skinnier until it was concerning.

He walked into your room announced this time and saw you standing in front of your mirror looking at your body, grabbing the fat that was left on your body and looking distraught.

He frowned, and knocked on your doorframe you quickly turned around and saw him standing there, you looked panicked not knowing how long he had been standing there.

"Uh hi-" you said with a little stutter

"What are you doing?" He asked with his arms crossed leaning against the doorframe.

His demeanor intimidating, tears stung the back of your eyes, you couldn't help but be scared for some reason.

"Just looking in the mirror" you choked out trying your hardest not to sound "suspicious" even though you weren't doing anything bad.

"Honeybunches you're judging yourself" he said dropping his arms and walked towards you

He knelt down in front of you and took your hands in his

"Why? Why are you hurting yourself, baby?" He asked the concern in his voice was painful

As you thought about it for a moment, the silence thick.

"I'm...just...not it?" You said unsure

"Not it?" He asked

"All of the other boys/girls at school are skinny and pretty and I'm just...here..." You say glancing at the mirror behind you

Narrators eyebrows furrowed in a harsh concerned look

"There is nothing wrong with you, there never was. You're incredible by yourself. Not many people know you like I do. Like I care about you. Without you this room would be empty, this house would be empty. I'd be sitting here alone. By myself. I cannot express to you how much I care about you. How much I need you" tears swelling in his eyes

You furrowed your eyebrows in a sorry look before he continued

"Even if you don't love you, I do. I love you. And I don't like to see you hurting. No matter what other people look like or what they say about you, they have never really SEEN you they only see the surface. They see they're breaking you so they continue. Show them confidence, show them they aren't winning"

As the tears started to fall from his eyes they triggered yours too

"I will be here, everyday that I can. I am here for you, I promised to take care of you out of my own choices, I am here for you y/n you're incredible and kind I wouldn't know what to do without you, honeybunches"

With that last statement he gave you a hug, something in you just snapped and you hugged him back tightly, tears streaming down your face.

You both stayed there for a while, crying into each other before your little voice spoke