how you met

(Request thank you for requesting)

Narrator

(I feel like the spaces in between get longer and shorter with each chapter)

Narrator was feeling lonely, I mean even pewdiepie was having kids and he just felt....Like a failure....he had a hard time getting a girlfriend let alone having kids

He never really thought about having kids, but you know, someone to put him into a nursing home when he's older so win win.

So he decided to just go down to the local foster care system center place whatever (never been dont know)

He stood there awkwardly before the lady at the desk greeted him and asked him what he needed, he sheepishly said he wanted to adopt and the lady looked elated, she handed him a written form of why he wanted to adopt and he gladly filled it out.

Afterwards to which he handed her the form back and she excitedly showed him to a room to which some kid would come in and talk for a little before they'd switch (idk never been adopted)

Until this one kid, absolute idiotic dumbass who loved to get into trouble, hella trust issues but in a 'I'm trusting you way to much and I can't stop' way

He was immediately drawn to them and decided, I want this one.

After the rest of the children came in and spoke narrator said that he wanted

That one

The lady looked surprised but agreed, as narrator finished up filling out the forms you packed up quietly

He smiled when he saw you, he knew life was gonna be a lil different but...at least not so empty

Josh

Laid in bed, alone.

All alone.

This big house feeling empty, even with his friends he felt...small

He set his phone to the side as he stared at the dark ceiling, as he looked around, his clothes scattered across his room.

His bed a mess, he decided. Why not.

He got up and cleaned the house, took a shower and threw some new clothes on. He walked outside and debated taking his Ferrari, but he looked around and decided to walk.

He walked for what felt like forever until he stumbled upon an orphanage that was recently put up, he sheepishly walked in unsure of what to do.

He looked around for a moment thinking about it, he walked in and looked around and the lady waved to him, he smiled and walked over to her.

As he looked around he started to decide and upon impulse he said

"I'd like to adopt"

The lady smiled and handed him a form he filled out the paper and waited patiently, the lady led him to a room where children would come in, talk, and then leave.