they find you cuddled up to them

(Request thank you for requesting, we stan a cuddly relationship, don't mind if I'm slow I'm working on a Josh dub clown motel one like I did for narrator :D)

Narrator

Narrator woke up as the sun light hit his face, he fluttered his eyes open and went to get up but it felt like there was an extra weight on him.

The light of the morning was fresh and bright and borderline blinding, the golden glow filled the room, he looked down and between his arms was you, fast asleep.

He didn't remember you telling him you had a bad dream, or that you needed comfort. He smiled softly, squinting at the bright light, he gently shielded your eyes from the sun as to not wake you.

Josh

Josh fell asleep on the couch, he woke up abruptly, he jerked awake but barley moved anywhere, his chest felt heavy. The light outside was fading and the lights in the house were little to none

He looked down and saw you, your head on his chest fast asleep, he smiled warmly and gently put a hand on your head Making his way down to your back, gently rubbing your back.

He smiled and looked up at the roof before turning on the TV to watch something while you slept.

Juicy

You and juicy were on a plane, on your way to Australia, you didn't have an issue with flying in a plane, you had an issue with people, and being in a tight tube with a lot of other people was anxiety inducing.

Juicy knew this and was afraid of putting you through a panic attack, you were anxious the entire time as you interacted with people, as you saw a crowd of people that you had to stand with, with juicy you started to tear up

The plane wasn't any better but at least you got the window seat and juicy was in the middle so you didn't have to sit next to someone you didn't know.

Juicy was reading a book when he finally noticed your head resting on his shoulder, he gently rested his head on yours and continued to read.

Eddie

You and Eddie had a moderate size party for eddies birthday, by moderate I mean eddies mom, dad, and siblings, narrator, Josh, juicy, and mully, and cant forget gabby.

Eddie was up drinking with his family and friends, his mom was proud that he finally had a child and that's how the boys met you, when Eddie awoke in his bed disoriented.

The sun was blinding, he went to rub his eyes but one of this arms didn't move, he looked down at his arm and noticed you laying there, cuddling up to him the best you could, he smiled and wrapped both arms around you, he held you close for a moment before kissing the top of your head and getting up to get some ibuprofen.

Mully

Mully took you on one of the camping trips with the boys, you had a blast with juicy.

You've never really been camping because your parents never really left the house, mully told the boys about your lack of Wilderness fun, they made it a day to remember.

Absolute chaos and fun, no part was ever boring, eventually the sun started to set, the trails of pink and orange painting the sky, the boys then made the best steaks of your life.

Now the sky has gone black and the stars are now in full view, unable to see 5 feet in front of you, the boys started to hit in the hay.

Mully picked you up from away from the river, and carried you to the tent. Mully slept in his own air mattress and you in yours, as everyone's snoring grew louder the quiet crickets chirping and the rustling leaves, but man was it cold.

Every stick breaking made your heart race and your thoughts louder, you shivered from fear and freezing temperatures, you got up hesitantly and laid with mully, finally being able to sleep.

As the light hit through the tent mully woke up and saw your bed empty and immediately looking to his side, seeing your arm wrapped around him curled nearly into a ball freezing, he rubbed your back in an attempt to warm you up, just as the boys called mullys name.

(Sorry that mullys is longer 739 words)