you tell them they're your best friend

(Request thank you for requesting now I know some of yall have been waiting for your request first and I promise it'll get out soon! ♡)

Narrator

Narrator was sitting on the couch playing a game on the TV, when all of a sudden you who was watching from behind the couch just said

"You're my best friend" before walking to your room holding a drink like an office png

Narrator was confused and temporarily paused the tv to process what he just heard, like that one meme of the kid reading the book.

He just shrugged it off before resuming his game, but never letting it slip his mind, making him smile just a little.

Josh

You and Josh were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast just chatting, having fun, genuinely being friends.
Not father and daughter/son/child but as people and friends, and two trustees.

You looked up from your food and just said

"You're my best friend"

Josh paused for a moment before smiling, he looked up at you, a slight hint of concern in his eyes but mostly content and loyalty.

"You're my best friend too" he said smiling

"Okay now you're being weird"

"WHA-"

juicy

You and juicy were gently pushing each other on the couch as you desperately tried to win this game of mario kart....

BUT NO HE WAS WINNING

as you desperately tried to push him over you succeeded, eventually he tipped over and you immediately sat on him to keep him from getting up. As he yelled playfully, you won.

You leaped up in victory, slightly rubbing your victory in his face, he chuckled and gave you a high five

After hours of playing it was time for juicy to pretend to care about bedtimes and tell you to go to bed, you obviously didn't listen not care and neither did he.

"You're my best friend" you said as you dug through a drawer before looking at him when he didn't respond

"Uh yeah me too" he said a lil confused

You waved before going to bed.

Eddie

You and Eddie were cooking in the kitchen, gabby was busy out taking the cats to the vet.

You were both play fighting and dropping shit on accident, both having fun as you both made tacos and salad and some extra for the cats.

Every bit of food that wasn't on the ground was on the ceiling, just like the mornings pancakes.

With you the kitchen became the most messy place in the house besides your room.

As you both were just finishing up, you hugged Eddie and said

"You're my best friend"

He hugged you back and said

"Me too"

Mully

Mully was cleaning the dining room after he recorded a video, desperately wanting to relax as his body was sore from cleaning the entire house including your room.

When you came home from school you noticed your room was clean and that was suspicious, you looked around the house.

Nothing was out of the ordinary it was usually always clean, but today it looked....spotless

As you walked around you noticed mully outside just chillin, you sheepishly walked up to mully and laid down with him, resting your head on his chest.

"Your my best friend" you mumbled

Mully was taken aback you never really showed any emotion towards him than pity and 'oh my god you're embarrassing'

He smiled and thanked you before literally gushing on his Instagram story about how his kid actually likes him for once.

(600 words I hope it was good enough for you! :D)